“Toots”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Toot's

Toot's
Ranked #10 of 428 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Toots”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very Kid friendly, food was above average. I went on a week night and was no wait, appears to be an awsome place to watch a ball game. Highly recommend pub pickles

Visited October 2012

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Excellent... but only because”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Excellent food & service... but only because I know what to order. When I first went I didn't like this place. But the fried pickles are awesome! And the Buffalo Chicken Fingers are the best! The price is a little high, but it's still very good!

• Visited December 2012
“Aweful”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The staff was rude and horrible. The food was cold and greasy. Never eat there unless your desperate.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Nothing to brag about..”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and his friends really enjoy this place and I'm not sure why... the food isn't terrible, it's just okay. I have tried the chicken tenders, chicken sandwich, and wraps and I feel like I can get the same thing but with more taste at another restaurant. I will say, my husband raves over their fish sandwich. I'm not much of a seafood fan, but if you are, I would suggest trying it out. As far as service goes we have always had a great experience, friendly servers and just about your average wait.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank LoveTryingNewThings
montreat
“A must stop”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been making this a must stop for lunch ever since our son moved to Murfreesboro. They have great fried fish and fries and cold draft beer. It is loud, but that's just the type of place it is. You usually have to wait, but it is worth the wait.

• Visited December 2012