“ok”

Dining options: Late Night
Baton Rouge
“ok”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was pretty good but the service wasn't that great, there were more employees standing around doing nothing than there were working, Our waiter tried his best but often said, I'm sorry I have to wait on someone else which left our glasses unfilled. We noticed that the manager went to several tables to ask about our service but never looked our way.

Visited July 2012

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Awesome wings and fried pickles!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Toots is a boro tradition!! Cold beer and awesome wings

Visited July 2012
“Wings are like Tyson Chicken from a Bag”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I can't believe the rave reviews this restaurant receives. I recently moved to Murfreesboro from a "real" college town, and the hot wings at Toot's are average at best. The staff are a bunch of college kids that don't seem to take their jobs very seriously. Be prepared to wait for service and BE SURE your waiter/waitress writes your order down!

Perhaps Toot's is one of the places you hear about that pays for good reviews on trip advisor. I don't know, but I have visited two locations in Murfreesboro and have been disappointed each time. The chicken is not good quality and tasted stale and tough. My daughter's chicken strips were cold, like they had been sitting for some time. Not good. REALLY not good.

• Visited May 2012
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Some of the best wings in the U.S.”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Folks, I am a wing aficionado and have had them all. Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooter's are like Tyson wings from a bag in your freezer compared to these wings. Excellent! They have different flavors. I like the regular hot, but my wife likes the mild. All of their food is good and at a great price, but the wings are tops and very underrated, because they are really good and should have been featured on some of the travel shows on TV by now. The girls wear very short shorts like Hooter's, but I think Toot's was the originator of the concept.

• Visited July 2011
“Must”
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

If your from out of town TOOT'S is a must stop it's the home of good food and fun in a relaxed upbeat family setting