“Best sushi in town ”

Ranked #136 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
“Best sushi in town ”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. The rolls are creative and tasty. The service at at the bar is excellent. Mr. Park ( I think) is the owner and he always makes me and my family feel very welcomed. Try the orange salmon roll.

3 Thank Bemill

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite sushi for 11 years”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My father and I have been coming to Sushin since it opened 11 years ago. My dad has been living in Singapore for his job for over 5 years and during that time he has traveled all over Asia. He's been to Japan, Korea, Malaysia, and whenever he comes back to Murfreesboro his first stop is always Sushin. He says himself it is the best Sushi he's had. I can honestly say the same myself having traveled Asia as well. The owner is one of the nicest people I've ever met and treats us as part of his own family. The same goes for his wife whom works there as well. This restaurant has a special place in my heart and I would recommend it to anyone that appreciates an intimate atmosphere and phenomenal rolls with fresh sushi. I've lived in Murfreesboro since I was 4 and I am moving to Los Angeles soon and I will always come back here every chance I get when I come back home. It's the most enjoyable sushi experience I've ever had.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank VitaminDeez
“Horrible management”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Low quality and horrible management and they overcharged without notice and bad customer service. I think a few of good reviews were fabrication reflect on my own bad experience from this place.

• Visited March 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great Japanese food! Excellent Service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sushin is a simple restaurant in a storefront. They have seating at a sushi bar and tables. I went late on a weekday evening.

Service was excellent, although I was waited on by every employee in the front of the house at different times. I don't mind this, but it confuses me on how/who to tip.

My seafood tempura was excellent. Scallops, shrimp, fish and vegetables were all fried nicely. It was the best tempura fish I've ever had.

• Visited March 2013
Bridgeport, Alabama
“Sushi was fresh and good with great service.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The people were friendly and the sushi was fresh and tasty. If I visit Murfreesboro again I will go there again.