“Another price hike :-(”

Cuisines: American
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Another price hike :-(”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I reviewed this location last September a bring attention to a rise in the prices. Now, here I am six months later for the same reason. I went to this Five Guys yesterday and ordered two cheeseburgers. No drink, no fries. I was surprised to see that the total came to $14.08! Now I don't mind paying for good food (and their burgers are really good), but I can go eat in a restaurant for that price. So, like last time, the service is great, the burgers are great, but the prices are out of control.

Visited April 2014

Murfreesboro, TN
“Great burger; diner style restaurant.”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great burger, exceptional service-diner style. My husband and I shared an order of fries and prices seem reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
“Great Burger and Fast!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Wanted a quick meal on a trip through Murfreesboro but not the typical "fast food". Staff was friendly, food was hot and fresh, we were in and out in no time! Oh and the burger was delish (good as dad's but don't tell him :)

• Visited October 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great burgers, terrible pricing”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at this Five Guys many times and give them a 10+ on food and service. However, just in the past week the price of a cheeseburger has gone up a dollar, which amounts to about eight dollars after tax. The price is just too high and I won't return.

• Visited September 2013
“My most favorite Five Guys!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Of all the different Five Guys Burgers and Fries that I have been to (there have been many!), this one is by far my most favorite! I have been here multiple times and every single time I go in, I am greeted with a welcome warm enough to bring a smile to my face. The food is always the best and it's in a convenient location. Portions are generous, they do a great job assembling a bun-less burger for me, and are always customer service oriented. Great job "guys"!

• Visited May 2013