“Great burgers, terrible pricing”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #63 of 430 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great burgers, terrible pricing”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at this Five Guys many times and give them a 10+ on food and service. However, just in the past week the price of a cheeseburger has gone up a dollar, which amounts to about eight dollars after tax. The price is just too high and I won't return.

• Visited September 2013

“My most favorite Five Guys!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Of all the different Five Guys Burgers and Fries that I have been to (there have been many!), this one is by far my most favorite! I have been here multiple times and every single time I go in, I am greeted with a welcome warm enough to bring a smile to my face. The food is always the best and it's in a convenient location. Portions are generous, they do a great job assembling a bun-less burger for me, and are always customer service oriented. Great job "guys"!

• Visited May 2013