“Oh wow!”

Opah Greek Grill
Ranked #2 of 460 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was incredible food and service!! It was busy (because the food is unbeatable) even after normal dinner hours on a Thursday. The owner was so very nice but the food was even better!!

1  Thank Christie H

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We've been wanting to try Opah's and I hate we waited so long to get there. I had the chicken plate and my wife had the mix plate. Both were really good. As many others have said, the service was great. Can't wait to go back to try a gyro.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Awesome Stopped in with my family a few weeks ago Been back 4 times now Excellent food and great staff Small restaurant but don't be concerned Isaac and his staff do an excellent job Enjoy

1  Thank mcdave59
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We received a friendly greeting and free baklava when we told the manager that it was our first visit. The chicken hummus was good and plentiful, but it would have gone down better with a cold beer. Be advised that the place is small and has no alcohol.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Just wow, from the customer service to the food! Dolmas (grape leaves) were excellent, I had the Gyro plate..... I've eaten at the Greek place on I 15 in California you know the one! This lovely hole in the wall decimated that place.

2  Thank Kimberly B