“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Opah Greek Grill

Opah Greek Grill
Ranked #4 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Love this place! Love the mix grill gyro with rice. Just so good, and not dry the way I think gyro often is at other places.

Service is also amazing, the owner and several employees know us, and have from the beginning... even when i would say we didn't go there frequently enough to merit. It makes me happy every time, and end nearly every meal with light and sweet baklava.

It's in a strip mall so the "atmosphere" is not amazing, but I wouldn't have them move! super convenient to me, and cozy anyway! Also have food to go and I believe you can buy bulk for gatherings as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on our road trip, thanks to the high ranking on Trip Advisor. I had the falafel plate with rice and tabuli salad, and yummy baklava for dessert. I've only had falafel a few times, but this was the best I have had. Delicious! Price is right and they were so friendly!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The food was fresh and delicious. The service was awesome. I will definitely be back!

I had the gyro sandwich. It was the best I've ever had. The meat was tender, juicy and flavorful.

Best of all...the owner gave me a free baklava just for stopping in. The service was fantastic.

The place is small, and a little hard to find near walmart. But don't let that fool you...the food is excellent!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Exactly like all the other reviews! Delicious fresh ingredients combined with heart-felt service. We had gyros with seasoned fries - excellent pita bread and a choice of toppings including feta, black olives, tabbouleh, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and jalapeños. The tzatziki sauce was authentic. Most special of all was the baklava - flakey with delicious honey.

Would definitely come again - while worth the one-mile east off of I-24. Go to a small strip center to the left of the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Let's just say the falafel plate was soooo good that I went out two nights in a row, during a torrential, winter rain storm, just to get it and bring it back to my hotel room. The portions are large enough for two and make great lunch leftovers. The Egyptian owner is on-site and on the grill -- he makes everything fresh. Do not be deterred by the location and/or store front (it's in a Wal-Mart parking lot); the food is absolutely worth it! I dinged the "atmosphere" category only because it is not a date-night location -- EXCELLENT choice for take out or casual. If you want an adult beverage with your meal, you definitely want take out; they don't serve booze.

1  Thank callie1980