“Try the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich!”
Review of 3 Brothers Craft Brewhouse - CLOSED

3 Brothers Craft Brewhouse
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Italian, Bar, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Bradyville
“Try the Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We love 3 Brothers! They have several different types of craft beer from all around the country. They have a new Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich and their Rhino Sandwich with hot mustard is awesome! Don't forget the potato salad, it is delicious!!!

Visited June 2014

“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

First there was only two people sitting at the bar in a fairly large place, that should have been my first indication. The atmosphere was as if I was bothering the bartender but then I found out that she was being yelled at for turning down the A/C, wow. They didn't even have local craft beers, enough said.

1 Thank Pier5660
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
“Beer is OK but don't order food. ”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner last night and was very disappointed. I ordered a pasta dish from their pasta choices and was told they had no pasta last night. Then ordered soup only to be told no soup. Ordered a grilled chicken wrap that had deli chicken roll instead of grilled. Them was given dirty silverware that I had to clean before using.

1 Thank Lynn S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting our daughter at mtsu. As always I looked to trip advisor to find a great place to dine. I tend to look for places that don't belong to a big chain. We found 3 brothers and decided to check it out. The food was amazing. We loved the atmosphere. I highly recommend it

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Best Ruben in Tennessee”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This bar has the best Ruben ever it is grilled on marble rye and is piled high with tender corned beef, great sauerkraut Swiss cheese and Russian dressing, done to perfection. Come for the Ruben, stay for the great beers!

• Visited January 2014