“Fantastic Fries”

All American Cafe
Ranked #199 of 440 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

First time stopping by because they are open for breakfast and lunch but I haven't found them open for dinner. But let me say that the owner and his wife have a great place. The atmosphere was fun with the colorful decorations and the ever present clown theme. But that just makes it fun. The menu had cooked to order breakfast items and they had fresh made sandwiches and donuts. The salad fixings were full of variety, and looked great. We ordered the Philly cheese steak sandwich and the meat was full of flavor and tender. There was just the right amount of green peppers, onion and cheese. The bread was awesome! The fries were a good size, fried fresh and spiced right. The owner was friendly and happy to see us. I am really pleased with the place and will be back!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff here, who may have been the owners, were very pleasant, and the doughnuts were fresh and tasty; however, we went today, and we weren't impressed with the lunch menu. Now this place is great as they cook your food to order; therefore, it was hot and fresh, but I expected more. The flavors weren't there for the burger. For 8+ dollars for a combo I got a small patty mushroom burger. The bun was fresh; however, the burger was small for the price. We got about 10 fries and maybe a 16 oz drink. My wife ordered a fried chicken sandwich. It wasn't anything more than a frozen patty fried and placed between 2 pieces of white bread with some lettuce, tomato, and mayo. If I'm shelling out 8+ dollars for a chicken sandwich, it should at least come with a bun. Breakfast sandwiches were good, but again a bit overpriced. Doughnuts make the place along with the friendly service.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Best chicken salad, burgers are awesome. everything is cooked to order with fast friendly service. Nicest couple and very hardworking. Can't beat the price for great food and service, very clean. Bright and clean, fun atmosphere. IF you're not a clown fan, beware there are pics of the famous Bike clown that is their mascot . At times during warmer days he stands out on local street corners to entertain and draw customers in. There are pictures of him everywhere, I've never seen or met him there and apparently they had a "reveal party" disclosing who he was but I missed this so he's still a mystery to me. LOL . you gotta give them a try though, I love picking up the Chicken salad by the pint, qt to take for picnics at Arrington, Great on crackers, and always a BIG HIT.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This little place is in a strip mall so don't let the location fool you. Unique foods from hamburger on a doughnut to deep fried bacon wrapped hot dog. Chicken salad is amazing. Excellent food and great service.

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is our family favorite always fresh and yummy haven't got anything we didn't like donuts are fresh and yummy croissants are my fav and the couple that run the place always sweet to us love the place and love crazy Clown are family fav we look forward to our Saturday breakfasts at AAC

1  Thank Annajoonakbari