“Great chicken, if you have some time to spare”

Bojangle's Famous Fried Chicken
Ranked #260 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great chicken, if you have some time to spare”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We love the chicken, the best around, BUT...every time we go to the drive thru we have to park and wait, usually about 10 minutes. The last time we went there they forgot about us and the husband had to go in and complain. For a fast food restaurant it is unforgivable. Every time we have complained they have given us a free side item, but really, that is not going to make up for having to sit in my car for that long waiting. the chicken is always hot and fresh, but they should have more cooked so it is faster. I have become so upset by this that I am not sure if I will go back or not because it is always the same wait. It's like they are afraid they will cook too much and have to throw some away. i think they could afford that if they were faster more people would go. I have actually had to wait inside for 30 minutes once to get a tailgate special and my guest showed up at my house before I could get back home with the food and the place is less than a mile from my house. Come on guys, get a move on or lose my business.

• Visited January 2013

Naperville, Illinois
“amazing chicken biscuits”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

On a recent trip we visited both Bojangle's locations in Murfreesboro and as expected they were both delicious. I know some people will knock the fact that it's fast food - but no matter, the chicken biscuits can't be beat. The location was clean and the service fast and friendly. I can't say I'm a bit fan of the Bo-rounds, but I will be back the next time I'm through.

• Visited December 2012