“Excellent breakfast/lunch!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Excellent breakfast/lunch!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The omelet tees and potatoes are very, very good. The service is typically great and the place is bright and open. This restaurant closes at 2:00pm every day, so plan your visit accordingly.

Visited March 2014

Clendenin
“Poor management”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

1/3 of tables empty but needed bussed. Waiting area full of people. No bacon....in a breakfast place. No milk....ditto. Waitress and food great...once we got to them.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Delford C
Whiting, NJ
“Eggs Benedict and More!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The selections on the menu make the choices hard as everything sounds so good. There were 4 of us, each choosing a different selection and everyone of us raved. Place is decorated very nicely and spotless. Service is friendly and informative as questions about the dishes were answered without hesitation. Wish we had learned about the place sooner.

• Visited October 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“This is a eggstential delight!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

When you first walk in it is hard to tell what you like the most. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and yet somewhat whimsical. When seated, the server Kim introduced herself and offered me an assortment of beverages. The menu was just what I had hoped it would be. So many egg choices, wow. I wanted to see what they would do with a simple dish so I ordered scrambled eggs hard with cheese and an English muffin.

OMGoodness! The eggs were the best I have ever had. Light, fluffy, cooked hard but still soooo tender. I also received a very generous portion of hash brown potatoes. Bonus.

This is a restaurant I would go to every day if I could.

They also have sandwiches, but if you are going to an Egg place, why would you order a Reuben?

This place has amazing food, great service, great atmosphere,what more would you want.

I'm telling you, I am still thinking about those wonderful eggs today. I am going back in 2 days. I can't wait!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great breakfast Place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A great addition to the Borro. Good breakfast great choices. Location is a little hidden. It is behind the Red Robin.

• Visited September 2013