“EXCELLENT FOOD & SERVICE!”

The Blue Cactus Cantina
Ranked #9 of 431 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Description: Blue Cactus Cantina is a fusion of southwest and cajun creole cuisines.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“EXCELLENT FOOD & SERVICE!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Blue Cactus has very unique menu items that are full of flavor. I love the Fried Goat Cheese Salad w/Grilled Chicken but everything is excellent as well as the service. Prices are reasonable and they always offer coupon specials. I have eaten there several times and have never been disappointed. I definitely recommend you try The Blue Cactus Cantina!

• Visited April 2014

Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Great Food!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Started out with the Jalapeno Shrimp, what a great way to start this meal!!! as this was our first visit we are always a little nervous with our choices....no need to be here the shrimp were already a little spicy in the batter they breaded them with and then a great sauce was added prior to service. If I would have gotten 2 orders of these that's all I would have needed lol. My wife ordered the Chicken Chimichanga, is was big and stuffed served with some very tasty pinto beans. I ordered the Cajun Lasagna, I would have liked a little more of the spicy sauce that they topped it with and next time we go, I will ask ahead. The lasagna was really good, had a mixture of seasoned chicken, peppers and the traditional lasagna noodle. This was served with 2 pieces of Texas garlic toast, perfect! We will be back, thanks to all the reviewers of this restaurant, it was the sole reason we visited. The ONLY set back to the meal was not even about the food, it was about the waitresses, it seemed that they were a bit overwhelmed as a party of 18 Seniors came in while we were there

• Visited March 2014
Murfreesboro, TN
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We discovered this place because of trip advisor. We are locals as well as a previous comment, but would recommend this, and have taken friends here now as well. The server went out if her way to tell me the ingredients in their amazing cilantro rice. It's not typical Mexican fare. It's great flavors and outstanding food. Be sure to try their peanut butter pie.

Smithville, Tennessee
“I liked it...alot”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

So we tried this place based on Tripadvisor recommendations and it did not disappoint. The restaurant was busy but very short wait. The staff was friendly. Maybe too friendly as the waitress touched me which I am not big fan of (my date wasn't either). Margaritas were good. The food was great. Queso was best ever. Salsa terrific. Menu is Mexican and a lot of pastas with heavy Cajun influence.
Date had a "shrimp" in her guacamole. Weird? Waitress quickly brought out fresh guacamole and comped us dessert. Will return.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for something different and decided to check this out based on TripAdvisors rankings. It was a great meal. Started with the queso and it was great. Husband ordered the blackened salmon tacos and I got the Mexican burger. Both were just excellent. Burger was just spicy enough and his tacos were blackened to perfection. Good decision to eat here!