“No disappointments here, yummy!!”

The Blue Cactus Cantina
Ranked #10 of 441 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Description: Blue Cactus Cantina is a fusion of southwest and cajun creole cuisines.
Reviewed November 14, 2013

First visit to the Blue Cactus, our "kids" just moved back to Murfreesboro and said we had to try the BC. They were already in love. I had the fajitas all to myself, although it is something I usually share with The Sweetheart they assured me it was really only for one. I did have plenty left over but had help at the table that gobbled up the rest! Plenty of varie

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Murfreesboro is a land filled with chain restaurants or terrible local establishments. However, Blue Cactus is anything but these! The food is more southwestern, than Mexican but does feature entrees such as fajitas and enchiladas. The food is fresh, portions large, and staff friendly. It is by far one of the best places to eat in Murfreesboro.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Went purely based on the reviews. I agree with everyone else. The Blue Cactus has a great menu and the Flat Iron steak with the seafood fondue was amazing. You can tell the chef cares about how each item is made. Food presentation and taste was great.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We heard good things about the Blue Cactus but when we drove up to a little strip mall outside of town we became leery. I am glad we went in. I had a pasta with chorizo and shrimp that was incredible. I did not want to stop eating it. The entire menu was intriguing and surprising. If you get near here try it. You will like it. Great beer specials, too.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Repeat customer to my new favorite restaurant, Found on trip advisor and couldn't agree more. Crawfish Enchiladas, Shrimp & Grits, and my friend said the best Fajitas ever! Caitlin gave great service and everyone else was very friendly, Chef Daniel even visited our table, Keep up the good work! MUST TRY!!!!!