“Blue Cactus is a Blue Jewell”

The Blue Cactus Cantina
Ranked #10 of 432 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Description: Blue Cactus Cantina is a fusion of southwest and cajun creole cuisines.
“Blue Cactus is a Blue Jewell”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fabulous food very reasonably priced. Loved the Shrimp and Andoullie Penne. Generous portions. You can't go wrong here.

1 Thank Rick G

“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Four restaurants have come through here before at this location. Finally one I hope stays forever. The food here is fantastic. The staff is great. We tried it once and were hooked. This place is getting better know by the week. I have tried half the menu and love most of the things our family has ordered. Give it a shot, your taste buds will thank you and you wallet will too.

1 Thank Talent46
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best In Murfreesboro”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great food, great service, everything we've tried has been excellent, this is our favorite place in Murfreesboro to eat

1 Thank Megan P
“truly a gem”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Definitely the best place in the boro. I've never had a bad meal there, it is unbelievably delicious. I recommend to everyone to eat there asap! Also, great beers on tap.

1 Thank bigjon29
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“My favorite non-chain restaurant in the Boro”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I've eaten at the Blue Cactus several times, and I've always had great service. I love the chicken quesadillas and the spicy macaroni and cheese, but there are endless choices for new and exciting things to try. My oldest is a picky eater, and they accommodated her weird ordering style. It has a nice atmosphere too. I was happy to see it ranked so high on Tripadvisor because it definitely deserves it.

1 Thank Jaime G