“Not Great” 1 of 5 bubbles

The Blue Cactus Cantina
Ranked #9 of 424 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Mexican, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Blue Cactus Cantina is a fusion of southwest and cajun creole cuisines.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Not Great”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Nothing was very special or unique here. The food was pretty expensive for the bland flavors. I was expecting a lot more. Service was average, and the drink wasn't so good that I wanted another one. I would just go to Moe's for the same food and 1/3rd the cost.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Southwest/Cajun Fusion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! This place has great food. The one poor review on here stated the portions were small. Not sure what he's talking about because everything I've ordered here is nicely portioned. It's really great food and I highly recommend this place. I can see why it's #1 on trip advisor.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brandy L
“Fondue made in heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Some of the best, if not the best fondue I've had. Beer is good, try the local mayday. This is our fourth time going and I can officially say this is the best restaurant in Murfreesboro. Food is prepared with craft. Fresh homemade ingredients with fresh herbs makes this a treat for the foodie. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank jsnakeozzy
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Really wanted to like this place and will try again.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had th flat bread pizza and my daughter did not like it. The crust was soft and heavy with sauce. The crawfish app was good and hot, just not a lot of crawfish. The service was good, the woman personable and helpful. Was a little slow. I will definitely try again. Alot on the menu to try.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Beechgrove, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“new place for our 15th wedding anniversary!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Wife and I decided we would go to a new restaurant (for us) to celebrate our anniversary. We could not have made a better choice. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. It started out great with Cajun Crawfish Bites for an appetizer. Then my wife had the Crimini Mushroom Chicken which she loved and I had the Cowboy Ribeye which was done ( medium rare that is) to perfection. We can't wait to return to try something different on the menu. Don't let the location turn you off, its worth it once you take the first bite.

• Visited July 2013