“WOW! So much food!”

Cheddar's
Ranked #21 of 428 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nashville, Tennessee
“WOW! So much food!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Took my wife for a afternoon lunch around two and everything was great. There will always be a line around the hot hours here (11-1am and 5:30-8:00pm) because this place is amazing. I have been to many Cheddar's and I have never been disappointed. This was my first time at this location and it was one of the best. The service and food was great. For the amount of food you get and with the low prices you just can't beat it. Where else can you get a steak and chicken or shrimp and steak combo with two sides for only $12.50? Great prices, nice staff and good food, go on in you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Scoots3

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“poor service and marginal food”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nothing spectacular about this restaurant, seems to be disorganized, and the food was either bland (steak) or way too salty (shepherds pie).

Visited June 2013
“Will try again”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife's food was good but mine was very bland and tasteless. She got the monte cristo sandwich and i got chicken fried steak. (Worst one i have ever had). Our watress was really bad never refilled our drinks or even checked on us. She did not know the minu well when we ask questions all she said was i dont know, never said let me go find out for you. I know there new and there is always those training bugs to work out. But i think they hired a very raw crew. Think we will wait a bit to try them again. If no change then we wont be back again after that.

• Visited May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent value”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Always a good value. Good food. I especially like their burgers. The service is friendly and I have never had to wait long. Management is attentive to what is going on. The food is not gourmet, but good for the price. Kid friendly.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank TNroadwarrior54321
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Over Rated”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Always a line...
Service has really not been great. Prices are good. My hubs hasn't been overly impressed with his food.
I'm vegan so I normally get the veggie plate. It is decent, average to say the least.
Restaurant is nice and clean.
There is however a waiter that was not appealing at all. He was very overweight and sweating profusely. His clothes were dirty too. It was enough to loose your appetite over if he was our waiter.
Odds are we will go back but when there isn't a line out the door.

Visited April 2013