“Authentic!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Nashville, Tennessee
“Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you like Thai, or even think you might like Thai, don't miss this! Best in Middle Tennessee, and I've tried em all! Sticky rice, green papaya salad...as good as it can get without the cost of an airline ticket to Bangkok, and likely won't find anything better there, either! A warning - I've never found a place that could make my food too hot, except for this place. 5 (of 10) is as high as I can go...FIRE...but what a way to go!

• Visited July 2013

Jackson, Tennessee
“Simple easy to order Thai...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

my sister-in-law brought us hear for a fantastic lunch...fresh spring rolls.noodles,curry,shrimp dishes..all cooked to perfection...glad we got here before the rush...Wish I lived next door..this could easily become a habit

• Visited August 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Flavor and Spice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I love Asian food but I was getting burned out on the local trough and wok oil places.
I noticed a tiny restaurant I had never tried before. When I first walked in, I was right. Tiny and Packed. This seemed like a great start. The menu was nice and simple, curries, lots of noodle dishes, and assorted Thai favorites.
When I chose chicken Drunken Noodles, the waiter asked me my favorite question; How Spicy?
All the way I replied!!!
When the food arrived I was in Love. It was just as good or better than the local fare I ate in Bangkok.
That was my first visit. What I have noticed in all of my return visits is the amount of regular customers. There are always regulars the I see time and time again. I guess it isn't just me. They obviously love it as well.
If you are in or near Murfreesboro Tn. and want to try flavorful, authentic Thai food, cooked to your level of spiciness, visit Thai Pattaya.

• Visited May 2013