“LOVE Culver's”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, Tennessee
“LOVE Culver's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

We go to Culver's alot! They have really good food, too...except for the salad I had once. But their burgers are so very, very good. In fact, it's one of the best. Their frozen custard is really good, too. The atmostphere is nice, not cheap like some fast foods are. But, overall, it is a great place to grab some great American food.

• Visited April 2014

Tennessee
“Best butter burgers ever! Plus ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE Culver's, a place we first discovered in Wisconsin. The butter burgers are awesome. Recently, I had the Cod sandwich and it was terrific. Their ice cream is great, lots of fun flavors & mix ins available. They even have salads, soups, and other types of sandwiches. Much more than a 'burger joint.' Super friendly staff, too!

• Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fast food you can find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I eat there quite often and have since it opened. The fried chicken, pork tenderloin and roast beef sandwich are my favorites. If you want "good" fast food, this is the place to go.

Visited January 2014
Lascassas, Tennessee, United States
“Best bang for your buck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

When ordering I have learned that the burgers or sandwiches in the kids meals are the same size as the regular combos...therefore I order the kids meal which comes with sandwich, fries, drink and coupon on bag for a free ice cream! They have different flavors of the day or you can choose your own!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kimberly S
La Vergne, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We do not eat fast food, EXCEPT Culvers! Food has always been fresh and hot! I LOVE their fish sandwich and Rootbeer. I always start out eating the fish on the bun, then about halfway through I just eat the fish. Because I can start to feel myself getting full and I dont want to leave the fish behind! Only fast food place we eat at.

• Visited September 2013