Review Highlights

Reviewed December 28, 2017
Hapcity
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Lines long, even when there are only a few people there. Can’t wait for the new theater to open at the Stones River Mall.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

This is now AMC but needs a revamp. Almost every theatre you go into has broken seats covered in white like ghost seats and it’s creepy. Also a damp smell and things in need of repair. When the new theatre opens there won’t be much business here unless they ramp it up

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This theater is no longer Carmike it was taken over or bought out by AMC
They have a lot to do as this was going down hill very quickly. Movie tickets are almost $10 , restrooms have been filthy and we seen several people being let in the back doors. Hope they clean it up.

2  Thank specialangel62
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

As we entered the theater we were presented with an overflowing trash can and liquid running all over the floor. It appeared to be soda but smelled of vomit. The theater had clearly not been cleaned inside either. Under new ownership, I understand if it takes some time to update broken seats, peeling paint, and stained walls. However, cleanliness is an easy fix! Additionally, our movie did not start until multiple people had called or gone to the lobby to point out that our screen was blank. This has happened to us multiple times at this location, both at matinee and prime times.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

I never thought I would take time to write a review of a movie theater, but my last trip proved this was wrong! From the beginning to the end, it was a bad experience. I am pretty sure this last trip was my last. Most of my concerns were trivial or even petty, but I don't think there was an employee there that could spell customer service, no less know what it meant!

The first observation standing in line was that only two windows were open, one on the far left, and one on the far right. Only as I made it near the front of the line did I realize why the right line was moving so slow. Between the glare on the glass, and the short person working,
You could not see the person working the window. Furthermore, when a new person would come in, they would avoid the line and just walk up from the right side and go straight to that window, and purchase a ticket, usually since the next person at the front of the line was not paying attention that the window as open. From the way the line as set up, I truly do not think some of the people that did that even knew they had cut in line in front of everybody else.

I guess I do not do change well, but getting my popcorn and drink to me was a change for the worst. As I walked straight up to the counter to get my drink and popcorn with no line I chuckled to myself as there were about ten deep waiting to get drinks at those machines off to the side. Little did I know I to would be standing in that line since after I purchased my drink, all I got was an empty cup!. Remember I said some of my observations were trivial, well here is one. I handed the child that was working the counter my bucket, and asked if they could add a little butter in the middle instead of just drenching the top layer. He filled it heaping all the way to the top without saying a word, and pointed over past the drink line to the line to butter the popcorn! Really!

Let me not bore you with anything else until we were leaving. We stay and watch the credits all the way to the end. If you are also one of the ones that do this, you notice there usually have three kids standing on the side waiting for you to leave to sweep up the popcorn and cups. Not this time! As we were leaving, judging from the amount of debris on the floor and around the seats, they had missed a few showings without cleaning up.

I did not know that the owners had changed, until I was walking out, and just had to stop by the concessions counter to mention all four machines were out of cherry coke! The girl behind the counter blew me off with a shrug, saying "That is about normal with the new owners, they have been out for awhile!"

If you go there, let me know how new ownership is working for you

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We recently went with our youngest to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2. The lobby area was dirty. The self-serve areas were mot attended to very well. Old and un-flavorful popcorn. Bathrooms were dirty too. I'm not too thrilled with all the changes that were supposed to be fir thr bettet; but seem to make the place worse off than before.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

This is in no way knocking this theatre. With that said, if you are accustomed to fancy IMAX style of movie setting, this is not the place. However, I was just looking to kill a few hours and wanted to see a movie. Was the seat comfortable? Yes. Was it crowdes at the 12p showing? No. Dis the movie play and sound good? Yes. Again, it is a older place and xould use some updating. Where? Room 8 as you walk in looms to have leaking from the roof whichcould be under repair. Also, the same room has a bag a pretzels on the lighr fixture (some people just don't respect the property of orhers). I didnt have any communications with staff other than buying my ticket.

Would I recommend this location? Yes. It delivered what I asked for.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Seats were all stained like someone threw up on them and or broken. Sound was not great. I can't believe this theater hasn't been taken care of. I will never return.

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

This theatre has more food and movie choices than the one across town. Tuesdays are cheapest ($5 movies & $4 large concessions), but also the most crowded day to go. Free refills on large concessions only. Clean facilities. Many seats in each theater. Seats are somewhat uncomfortable. Popcorn used to be the best in town, but the past few times we've been, it's tasted like cardboard. There's an arcade and 6 concession lanes. They offer a rewards card and military discounts.

1  Thank Devon B
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Great theatre!!! Very friendly staff and cheap drinks and admission. I always buy the yearly popcorn bucket well worth the money!!!!