“Good family fun”
Review of Go USA Fun Park

Go USA Fun Park
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My 12-year-old twin boys love the go-karts. They also love the mini golf along with their almost 5 year old sister. We had their last birthday party here and it was a good value doing the mini golf and arcade. We stayed after all the guests left so my boys could do the go-karts as well since that part is more expensive.

1  Thank Angela H

Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is a fun place to bring kids and adults can play games right along with them-batting cages-go-carts and all sorts of other arcade games!

1  Thank yankeenc29
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place is like any other typical amusement center. We played Putt Putt Golf on a Saturday afternoon. The facility is in good shape. It cost $5.00 a person. Provide a great afternoon of fun.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our 13 year old well traveled grandson really enjoyed the batting cages and the go-carts. I was there earlier this summer with another grandson, age 11, who enjoyed the arcade games and the go-carts. Both times I was glad for the clean restrooms and a cool place to sit inside. Although there are a few benches, there is no shade for spectators at the batting cages so the sun reflecting off the pavement is ghastly. There is only one bench with shade near the go-carts. I would give another star if more shaded benches were available. I will look forward to taking the grandsons to play miniature golf once it cools down here in the sweet sunny south. This outing can be expensive. I solved this by giving each grandson a specified amount of cash at the onset with direction that it could be spent on games, batting, go-carts, or refreshments but when it was gone it was gone. This worked well.

2  Thank HappyGran1
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My kids love this place and are always after me to take them there. It is always fun and lots of great stuff to do. A great rainy day place too.

1  Thank paulboyd17