“Awesome awesome awesome!”

La Vergne, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome awesome awesome!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Incredibly fresh sushi! 3 of us, my hubby, son, and I. We ordered the deluxe combo platter plus 3 additional rolls. We left none behind! It was that good! Prices are very reasonable. Did I mention the freshness? Incredible!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lynda H

Smithville, Tennessee
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I am not a sushi expert however I can not recall having had better sushi than I did at Fin Fushion. It was a Friday night and a VERY LONG wait to be served however the sushi was worth the wait. This place is a little out of the way from the shopping district.

1 Thank titanharry
Murfreesboro, TN
“Consistently great sushi”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is easily the best sushi restaurant in Murfreesboro, and probably one of the best I've been to, period. It's in an unassuming strip mall location, but don't let that fool you. It is always super-clean, which is paramount in a sushi restaurant. Excellent menu featuring several rolls, from your basic California roll to very unique, creative rolls. In addition to various rolls, I typically order nigiri tuna, salmon, and albacore, and all have always been incredibly fresh. Also, they have 30% off of rolls during lunch, which just entices me to order more! I haven't eaten at another sushi restaurant in Murfreesboro since I was introduced to Fin Fusion a couple of years ago.

1 Thank barney01
“Fantastic sushi!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place in the boro to get sushi. I have eatin everywhere in Murfreesboro and this is the best. Very fresh, extremely clean and I mean very clean, not greesy like some of the other places you can go. Great service and advice on their rolls. Great presentation, clean china to eat on. These guys take it seriously. Give it a try if you like sushi, worth the extra dollar or so.

1 Thank Talent46
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi in the Boro!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Fin Fusion has the best sushi in the Boro hands-down! The dragon roll is amazing, and the sushi is always so fresh!

• Visited July 2013