“Good fun at a great value!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Murfreesboro Strike and Spare
Ranked #8 of 15 Fun & Games in Murfreesboro
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This place has been around for years, and is in need of a remodeling but overall the prices are cheaper than the other bowling alley located here in Murfreesboro. My family and I enjoy coming here whenever we feel like bowling. I've even had my son's birthday party here before. The concession stand prices are reasonable, considering the other places for worse food. Overall, I like this place and would recommend it to anyone who loves to bowl.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Strike and Spare is of course old. They do however keep it up well in my opinion. The prices are good. We have bowled here many times. I would not recommend taking teenage girls on Wednesday as this is the day they have reduced prices and the men will leer at your girls. Other than that we like this bowling alley and hope it will be able to compete with the new one.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

A staple of Broad St. in Murfreesboro, this bowling alley has endured hard years. The lanes are low quality and constantly break down. The staff isn't the friendliest and the bathrooms are usually broken.

1  Thank D87C
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The lanes are either warped or over/under waxed. It's old as well, so not the nicest place to be in. There's another bowling alley across town with a bar and a lot more to do.

2  Thank Stephanie T