“good food & drinks - served by hoochies”
Review of Bar Louie

Bar Louie
Ranked #41 of 429 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Recently opened
Nashville, Tennessee
“good food & drinks - served by hoochies”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

it's an upcale Hooters which makes cocktails with male co-workers slightly awkward feeling...the servers wear booty shorts and tank tops like a Hooters girl but add extra "tacky" factor by adding men's colorful 80's style knee high tube socks - which was beyond me. Anyhow the interior was attractive and the food was excellent...the drinks were strong enough to suit. I just doubt I'd return if I was in the company of men.

Visited May 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great place especially for outdoor dining!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We were tired and needed food and this place was near. We stopped in and were warmly greeted. My husband wanted to eat outside and I wanted to eat inside. The hostess suggested a table in an area that met each of our needs.

We ordered the Chicken Parmesan Sliders and they were fantastic. Such tender chicken and a wonderfully developed Italian flavor. After that we ordered dessert. The Tennessee Whiskey Cake. It was not the best dessert I have ever had, but it was edible.

Overall, I would give this establishment many more chances. I can't wait to try the salmon sliders.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tah52
Killeen, Texas
“Surprised it is Not ranked higher… Very good”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very Nice upscale bar/restaurant. We went on the way home, shortly after the normal lunch time hour, the waitress was quick, friendly, and very helpful. I had a bbq burger with a side of mac and cheese, very tasty. We also got a side of fires, also very good. If we are in the area again I can see stopping in here again.

• Visited May 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Nice upscale bar”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We really love the atmosphere. The bar is huge. The decor is modern but not too formal. Their chili cheese fries are to die for. Their burgers are good too. Wait staff is very friendly. Lots of TVs to watch the game.

• Visited March 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Bartenders Make & Break This Place”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Have been many many times and, most all of the time, have had a good experience. Outdoor seating when the weather allows, good food selection and good specials.

• Visited March 2014