“Ordering Is Confusing...But Will Try it Again”
Review of Your Pie - CLOSED

Your Pie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I live in a loft behind Your Pie and finally 9 months after moving in I decided to give this place a shot. Not sure why I waited so long. Walking in, I must admit that the ordering process is a little confusing. I looked at it online and had an understanding, but was still confused. We were unsure if we should walk up or if they came to the table or what. Once that was figured out, we then had to decide what to order. I ended up ordering "The Great White", one of their "Favorites" pizzas. I got it and must admit that I did like the dough. I did not totally love the pizza I got, but I think it is exactly what I ordered. It had a white dough, olive oil base, and three types of cheese (feta, mozzarella, and ricotta).

I want to go back and try more of a classic pizza. I think if I can hit on the right mix of ingredients that the basic dough base will be an excellent canvas.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Family of three with only two drinks costs $31! It tastes good but the pizzas are small. Pizzas are 8 bucks each and I was still hungry when I left.
Nothing special... Go get a Chicago style at Old Chicago and fill up your family for 25 dollars.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We went on a Sunday during lunch. There was no wait and only a few other people in the restaurant. We weren't sure what this place was, so we felt a bit confused when we walked in. We didn't know if we were supposed to sit down in a booth or walk up to the counter. We finally figured out that this is designed like a Subway!

First you select your dough of choice. We both went with white - I believe all of the choices are thin - I didn't see an option for thick crust. Next you select your sauce. Next you select your cheese. Then you select your toppings. This is where it became confusing because there were SO many choices. Also, some of the toppings were considered "premium" but we weren't sure what that meant. They aren't very clear about prices at all.

I went with an alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings of chicken and bacon (pic provided). Then they stick your pizza in the oven and bake it. They bring it to your table when it's baked. Pretty cool concept.

They have the new free-style Coke machines, which is always a plus.

The pizza had a very good taste to it. Then again, it's hard to be critical of a pizza if you design it yourself! If you mix the wrong toppings, I guess you have to blame yourself. I'd definitely go back and try some other combinations. The toppings all seemed to be very fresh. I just wish the prices were easier to understand.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Good topping selection.
White pizza is excellent!!
Friendly staff.
Kid friendly.
A good alternative to the same old pizza chains!!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The gluten-free pizza was cooked so that the crust was crispy like we like it. We've found that in many places the crust isn't cooked long enough. We realize it already takes a bit longer to cook the GF crusts, but we don't mind waiting a bit longer if necessary to get it cooked fully. The toppings were plentiful and they didn't scrimp on them. Yes they are a bit more expensive then just walking in and ordering a non gluten-free pizza elsewhere, but we also get the ingredients are more expensive.

We really appreciated that they had gelato that our son could have for dessert. The salted carmel gelato was awesome! It has become one of our favorite flavors of gelato after eating there.