“Great Place For a Quick Lunch Or Dinner we always enjoy it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Genghis Grill

Genghis Grill
Ranked #152 of 428 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mongolian, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kentucky
“Great Place For a Quick Lunch Or Dinner we always enjoy it!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We always stop here when we are passing through Murfreesboro on the Interstate. They are located convenient to the interstate at The Avenue. This is your typical Mongolian style grill and there are so many choices to "build your own stir fry bowl." I like to pick a little recipe card and follow it as I go through the fresh food selection line and build my bowl, but my husband just piles his bowl full of whatever he chooses. The meats and veggies are always fresh and there are so many options from shrimp, chicken, steak, scallops. I love the red curry peanut sauce and I always do the Thai Chicken recipe card with lots of fresh spinach leaves and lots of cilantro! When you leave your bowl with the guys that grill it up for you, it takes less than 5 minutes and they bring it right to the table. I also like that that have brown rice, which is what I prefer. This is one of our favorite places.

• Visited February 2013

Smyrna, Tennessee
“A Good Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Genghis Grill is an interesting experience where you are given a bowl and you go through a line and pick your raw food, then they cook it for you. There is no reason not to like it, as you selected it.
We've eaten at this location several times, and it is always clean, and has a huge selection of things to choose from. They have many meat selections from chicken, beef, ham, shrimp, even pepperoni. They have so many vegetables it is hard to think of any they don't have. The service is good, and the atmosphere is pleasant, although a bit noisy.

Visited September 2012
Tennessee
“Confusing restaurant.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

You chose the meats, vegetables and spices. What if they are Not compatible? You end up with an expensive inedible mess that for me atleast tasted a bit like alpo. I won't be back.

McMinnville, Tennessee
“Enjoyed our meal!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We really enjoyed our meal. They have many choices of meats, vegetables, starches and sauces {with signs to tell which are hot or mild}. We went there for my nephews birthday and were treated to a song and ice cream. Our server was great {I think her name was Carmen} and checked on us often. The price is good for the amount of food you get.

• Visited September 2012
La Vergne, Tennessee
“Always good”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I visit this location quite frequently and have received great service on all but one visit. They have a great selection of meats, veggies, seasonings, sauces and starches. It’s great to have a restaurant that you as the customer can control what you eat and what goes into your food. We try to get there at least once a month. They have happy hour specials throughout the week, for those of you that like to partake. If you sign up for rewards you can get free bowls and specials emailed to you.

• Visited June 2012