“Worst place we have ever stayed!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Murfreesboro

Motel 6 Murfreesboro
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Neosho, Missouri
“Worst place we have ever stayed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service is horrible!!! House keeping, doesn't even make the beds daily, took our dirty towels and I had to go to front desk for clean ones. I had to make threats to call the bbb and their corporate office, for then to fix a light, which they didn't do, we changed it our selves. My aunts room, didn't even have mattress, it was a box spring. Every time we went to the front desk we where told, "I just work here" by someone who couldn't hardly speak English. Found two cockroaches in our room. Grossest place to stay, we couldn't find another room due to a soccer tournament going on.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there on June 26th. After reading reviews I was a little nervous but it ended up good. The rooms have apparently been updated. They were clean, had a comfortable bed. It is very close to the highway but once you closed the doors you have very minimal highway noise. The pool was clean and nice. I will definitely stay there again on my twice yearly trips from Florida to Missouri.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Tmc2007
Savannah, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in June 2013. After a long nights drive, I found this motel 6. The girl at the counter was nice and accommodated me with my request for a ground floor room. Was surprised at the rate which came to 71. Looking at rates afterward it seems high, not sure if there was an event in the area, microtel across street was full.
We entered the room,saw the new updated version of a motel 6 room, with a flat screen tv and wood panel floors. Room was clean. Tv reception was pitiful for local channels. Mattresses were not that comfortable. We were in front and heard no noise outside. Bathroom was clean with plenty of towels. There was a problem with the low flow toilet not flushing well.
Not a bad place, but I would check rates ahead of time before I go there next time

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank garedsoxfan
new smyrna beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was clean room on the first floor. the manager was friendly and gave us a quiet room for a good night sleep. the room was updated and i would stay there again.the price was good and got an aarp discount too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank andra g
Jensen Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the outside it looks like your average Motel 6 and I wasn't expecting much. The room, however was updated with a flat screen TV, laminate floors, and modern bathroom. It was clean and fairly quiet.

If you're just looking for a place to sleep as you're passing through, it's a great stop. I'll certainly stop again when passing through. If you're looking for luxury this isn't it, but for a roadside motel, it's great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank kjt1027
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This motel 6 is a nice surprise. Floors are the newer washable type. Walls freshly painted. Flat screen TV. Table. Cracker Barrel is across the street. Good place to stay need interstate 75 for a overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Babyjinks
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

first of all this is by far the worst motel i have stayed at. my cousin got a room to so this is a two room review not just my room. both rooms were filthy, with 70s style laminant floor, dirt all over it. the tv is a 13 inch tv. both tvs did not work, we had to attach cables to the tv and wall. the bed sheets were clean to best of my knowledge, but the pillows i kid you not were 1/2 an inch thick. when putting both pillows together that was an inch of pillow. i had to get a towel and put it in the middle of both pillows to make it softer. the heater was not plugged in. i had to crawl around on that nasty floor on my belly to plug it in underneth the heater/ac. i asked for shampoo and soap and the owner said that this is a basic motel and they dont offer any soaps or shampoos. thank god walmart was a block away. if my company didnt already pay for the room i would have left and got a different motel. <stay away>

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank aaron f

Travelers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels