“Probably the nicest Motel 6 I've stayed at” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Murfreesboro

You added Motel 6 Murfreesboro to your Saves list
Motel 6 Murfreesboro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   148 Chaffin Place, I-24 at SR 96, Exit #78-B/#78, Murfreesboro, TN 37130   |
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Jensen Beach
“Probably the nicest Motel 6 I've stayed at”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the outside it looks like your average Motel 6 and I wasn't expecting much. The room, however was updated with a flat screen TV, laminate floors, and modern bathroom. It was clean and fairly quiet.

If you're just looking for a place to sleep as you're passing through, it's a great stop. I'll certainly stop again when passing through. If you're looking for luxury this isn't it, but for a roadside motel, it's great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank kjt1027

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This motel 6 is a nice surprise. Floors are the newer washable type. Walls freshly painted. Flat screen TV. Table. Cracker Barrel is across the street. Good place to stay need interstate 75 for a overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Babyjinks
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

first of all this is by far the worst motel i have stayed at. my cousin got a room to so this is a two room review not just my room. both rooms were filthy, with 70s style laminant floor, dirt all over it. the tv is a 13 inch tv. both tvs did not work, we had to attach cables to the tv and wall. the bed sheets were clean to best of my knowledge, but the pillows i kid you not were 1/2 an inch thick. when putting both pillows together that was an inch of pillow. i had to get a towel and put it in the middle of both pillows to make it softer. the heater was not plugged in. i had to crawl around on that nasty floor on my belly to plug it in underneth the heater/ac. i asked for shampoo and soap and the owner said that this is a basic motel and they dont offer any soaps or shampoos. thank god walmart was a block away. if my company didnt already pay for the room i would have left and got a different motel. <stay away>

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank aaron f

Travelers are raving about these Murfreesboro hotels

Chattanooga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had to make a quick trip to the area and have always found Motel 6 a good place to stay. This is an older property with exterior doors-not what I want to see when I stay someplace. It does make it nice unloading the car, but that's all.

The lady at check in was nice and put us fairly close to the office area. Honestly, I don't remember there being noisy at all. The bed was bar none the hardest I've ever tried to sleep on.
The room was clean and the air conditioner worked great.

I noticed there wasn't carpet on the floor and really liked it better. It is much easier to keep clean--and the floors were clean, too.

Would I stay again? Probably not simply due to the uncomfortable beds. That and parking at the door. Just not what I look for when traveling alone with my child.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank TNCELTICLADY
New Concord, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We arrived on Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday morning. The room was very clean and nice. Any employees we came in contact with were very nice. The air conditioner was noisy and when they found out they were quick to try to move us to another room. I would stay there again when we return to the area next year.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

got checked in to our room and it smelled like cat pea yuk i went to front desk and they gave us another room that didnt have a microwave and refrig in it like we asked, this is the only hotel i have ever been in that did not have the little shampoos in it, and when we asked for extra pillows we were told no

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank ccreech
Winter Haven, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Let me start by saying I have stayed in this Motel 4 times in the last 2 years, until this time had pleasant stays. This time Sept 24, 2011 the room was dirty and noisy. I will say that this is the first time traveling with a pet (maybe they different room for people with pets). The floors were filthy and the bathroom was not any better. I believe that there are transients living there, and they were working on their cars all night. Had to stay because it waqs so late and were so tired, usually I do not put myself in that position. But as I ststed earlier I was familiar with the motel and thought I knew what I was doing. We slept on top of the covers because we were not sure the bed had been changed

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple