Motel 6 Murfreesboro
$94
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$80
SleepInn
$122
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$79
BestWestern.com
$119
$80
$68
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I had to make a quick trip to the area and have always found Motel 6 a good place to stay. This is an older property with exterior doors-not what I want to see when I stay someplace. It does make it nice unloading the car, but that's all.

The lady at check in was nice and put us fairly close to the office area. Honestly, I don't remember there being noisy at all. The bed was bar none the hardest I've ever tried to sleep on.
The room was clean and the air conditioner worked great.

I noticed there wasn't carpet on the floor and really liked it better. It is much easier to keep clean--and the floors were clean, too.

Would I stay again? Probably not simply due to the uncomfortable beds. That and parking at the door. Just not what I look for when traveling alone with my child.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TNCELTICLADY
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We arrived on Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday morning. The room was very clean and nice. Any employees we came in contact with were very nice. The air conditioner was noisy and when they found out they were quick to try to move us to another room. I would stay there again when we return to the area next year.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2012

got checked in to our room and it smelled like cat pea yuk i went to front desk and they gave us another room that didnt have a microwave and refrig in it like we asked, this is the only hotel i have ever been in that did not have the little shampoos in it, and when we asked for extra pillows we were told no

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ccreech
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Let me start by saying I have stayed in this Motel 4 times in the last 2 years, until this time had pleasant stays. This time Sept 24, 2011 the room was dirty and noisy. I will say that this is the first time traveling with a pet (maybe they different room for people with pets). The floors were filthy and the bathroom was not any better. I believe that there are transients living there, and they were working on their cars all night. Had to stay because it waqs so late and were so tired, usually I do not put myself in that position. But as I ststed earlier I was familiar with the motel and thought I knew what I was doing. We slept on top of the covers because we were not sure the bed had been changed

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I stayed at this location nearly a year ago, and I am still disgusted by my experience there. The bed covering smelled of urine and when I went down to the front desk to complain about this, and to ask for a clean blanket, I was told that they didn't have any extras! I did get some clean sheets and used these to cover myself for the night. If it hadn't been midnight when I got to the room, I would have left. I couldn't wait to get up and out of there the next day. My departing gift was to awaken to see 2 roaches crawling across the floor!

Looking back now, I should have packed up my stuff and left. Please don't stay here! I will never try to go cheap again...and I will never stay at another Motel 6!

Room Tip: Don't stay here! I wouldn't think that any room was worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo