“Lots of good food for less $ than you'd think”
Review of Gondolier Pizza

Gondolier Pizza
Ranked #93 of 433 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised: the exterior and interior led me to think this was another Denny's / Shoney's / etc. knockoff, but the very tasty entrees were huge, and several of us wound up with takeaway bags -- especially since we'd been unable to resist the warm, chewy breadsticks that the waitress kept bringing to the table. Service was excellent, and there was just enough variety on the menu to surprise me. We'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Gondolier Pizza

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We frequent Gondolier at least once or twice a week. Their food is always fantastic. We have had the manicotti and fell in love with this place. Then we tried the Spaghetti Marina baked with cheese and we can never get too much. We always have a salad (which is always crisp), then we share our entree because the desserts here are phenomenal.

Don't miss the opportunity for a delicious meal and a pleasant atmosphere.

1  Thank tah52
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I have only been here to have pizza, however, when we're craving it Gondolier is where we go! The restaurant is spacious and cozy. We have always had great service and have never waited longer than 15 minutes for a table. The menu is very large and has quite the variety (Greek, Italian, and American) I have to brag on their cheesecake display. I told a friend it's like Cheesecake Factory (but not entirely!) They have a great selectiont o choose from and their slices are HUGE. Definitely something worth sharing with another person.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

we have been there 5 times in one year. great food and prices and ---yum yum desserts.

very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank katthyr000
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Everything about this restaurant is wonderful. Some of the best food I have had in Murfreesboro in a long time.....the cakes are to die for and so are the breadsticks and gyro platter!