“Great new place”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 11, 2012

It's only been around for about half a year, but it's been pretty delicious every time I have been so far. The menu is HUGE and the portions are likewise. The prices are pretty reasonable as well. Be prepared to eat a lot at this place.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The menu is extensive, the prices are reasonable, and the portion sizes are large. We sometimes split an entree and split a dessert. Or just take a dessert home for later.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have gone to this resturant many times and always order the pizza. It has been consistently great. It is always made fresh with great ingredients. I haven't sampled their other food yet, but it looks fantastic when I see other people's orders. I would tell anyone to go to this place that loves italian food. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

My husband & I were immediately seated and were brought a basket of breadsticks. These are large breadsticks and very good, as is the marinara sauce. The menu is extremely large with a HUGE selection to choose from. I ordered the chicken florentine canneloni & a salad. The salad was average, large pieces of cucumbers however, which I appreciated. The canneloni was delicious, however, I couldn't finish it. It was covered in cheese and did have more sauce than it probably needed, but nonetheless, it was good. My husband had the beef tortellini with italian sausage, which was equally cheesy, but he really liked it. He couldn't finish his either. He also had the soup, which was a potato soup, very chunky, which he liked. Wish we could have tried a dessert! They looked fabulous!! Will definitely return!!

Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

It is the best place to eat in Murfreesboro right now! The quality of the food is supurb and the portions are huge. I especially love the selection of desserts. Italian cuisine at its finest and the renovations are amazing! Staff was friendly as well. We will definitely be back.