“Don't understand”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I don't understand why people eat there. I've been on three occasions and have not had one entree that I can speak favorably of.

1  Thank William D
There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I took my daughter here for breakfast as I heard it was good. After being seated and given our menus the waitress quickly came to our table. We hadn't had a chance to look at the menu when she asked if we were ready to place our order. My daughter told her it was our first time there and had not quite looked at the menu. She said "ok I will be back in a few minutes". I would have liked it if she would have made some suggestions. Upon returning my daughter asked what was popular on the menu. Her reply was to point out what was in the picture. I settled for the Brioche french toast which was super sweet. I added the meat and eggs. The bacon was burnt and the scrambled eggs were horrible. The only thing I liked was the coffee. :( will not go back

1  Thank grintica
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great place to eat. Has a NO type setting. The food was very, very good. The service was great. No rush at all, very good rolls with meal. Everything was about as good as it gets.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

1st time in restaurant and the food is simply awesome. Well worth the money and atmosphere is very very good. Service very good and not rushed to finish. Would certainly visit again.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

One of my favorite spots in Murfreesboro for both work and pleasure meals. I take both business clients and family here for consistently great food and service. We have used them for Thanksgiving packaged meals before that were also excellent.