“Fantastic Crepes”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This was not our first time to this MIMI'S but it sure was a great time. First of all, we had a fabulous server, Catalina. She made some fantastic suggestions. She suggested the Chicken Crepes. They were so tender and the chicken could not have been any juicier. The sauce was amazing. I love crepes, but these were outstanding. We were told that the menu was going to be changing and they were adding some amazing sounding entrees, sandwiches, and desserts.

You have to go. This is great!!!!!

1  Thank tah52

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stopped here for a family dinner, 5 adults and one child. Service was extremely slow and our waitress was extremely loud. I felt that anything we request, the entire restaurant knew about it because our waitress talked so very, very loud. Food came out very slow and was cold. Crab cakes had to be re-made, shrimp had to go back because they were cold. The re-fire was good. I visit Mimi's in Atlanta all the time and there food is excellent. I was very shocked that the food was not good here. To make matters worst, one of our guest found a hair baked in his chicken. Of course the manager handled all situtations professionally. I would not recommend this particular resturant and would never visit it again.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The breakfast we had was excellent. There are 6 of us, and we all had plenty to eat--even with my wife and two younger sons splitting an entrée. Our waiter was great as well! We had eaten there before, but not for breakfast. We will definitely return to eat breakfast again!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were looking for a hearty breakfast and turned off the interstate, heading to Murfreesboro to look for a place to eat, and came upon Mimi's Cafe. The interior is decked out in a New Orleans theme (I love New Orleans). Clean and great food. They have delicious muffins they make and one is included with a breakfast. I had the omelet which came with skin potatoes and I chose the buttermilk cinnamon muffin which was to die for. My husband had a routine eggs, toast, sausage breakfast and both of our meals was more than we could eat--reasonably priced too. We had an eight hour drive ahead of us to central Illinois and our breakfast lasted that long! The service was excellent, friendly staff and manager. Very honest people. My wristwatch came off while I was there and I didn't miss it until we were 45 minutes down the interstate. I called to see if I lost it there and sure enough they had it for me. We went back to get the watch! The watch came from New Orleans, hand made one of a kind and my now deceased brother helped me select it AND it was a gift from my husband--my first birthday present from hubby as we'd only been married seven months. The watch has great sentimental value. Thank you to Mimi's Cafe for their honesty and holding the watch for me!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our waitress (Cassidy) went out of her way to make us feel welcome. She even wrote down directions to our Hotel when we asked how to get there. The bread pudding was excellent. My husband and I fought over it. The breads that were served was very good. Cassidy even brought us 2 big muffins packaged to take with us free. We ate the muffins for breakfast the next morning. They were very good. We would eat here often if it was near us! When we drove to our Hotel we were both smiling and our pants were a little snug!