“Awesome!!!”

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I totally can't complain. I have ordered from them many times. All has been great! I will be ordering delivery tonight since I'm in the area. Will see how that goes. However so far so good. Try then out. Especially if you're in the Boro!!! They're right off the interstate. will let you know how delivery goes. Oh yeah. didn't like the fact that they close at 3 on Sunday But guess that's the Boro..idk....

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tawanda D
sandwichfactory, Manager at Sandwich Factory, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thanks for the great review!!!

Sale Creek, Tennessee
“Major Language Barrier”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Read the reviews and realized it was 2 blocks from my hotel. Ordered a philly cheese steak w mayo, romato and lettuce on Wheat. Comes with 1 side. I ordered fries and asked if i could add a salad. Response was "not sure. It only comes w.1 side" yes i realize.but can i order the.salad OnThe Side. Then she started talking about the.club and said it comes with a.salad. i was so confused i said ok thinking she had worked out the.salad. i repeated wheat bread and she confirmed. Order came up phillycheese no mayo no tpmato or lettuce on White roll. And gave me a club sandwich with a salad?? Ended up taking tje club to go. Phillycheese had no flavor.

• Visited September 2013
Thanks for trying us out and sorry for your order getting messed up . When training new employees our big menu they must have got things confused and we would like to offer you a free sub when your back in town
Murfreesboro
“SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

LOVE this place. SO good and prices are amazing!
Had to tell everyone, it is SO worth the visit.
I get a big thank you when I recommend this place to
a friend.

• Visited July 2013
Thanks for telling everyone about us and look forward too seeing you again soon !!
“Mean and tasty sandwiches brought to you by great service.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This one of a kind restaurant serves up some mean and tasty sandwiches. I split the Philly and the New Yorker each with my wife. They were both oh so memorable... I will go back there if ever in Murfreesboro. As a result of tripadvisor advice, we replaced the fries with side salads topped with ranch, which the Sandwich Factory makes in-house. That was top notch too. So good. Unforgettable.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CarpeTrainium
Thanks for your great review, we look forward too seeing you soon !!!
Ballwin
“A great value right off the highway”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here tonight while passing through town. Very interesting menu in addition to many familiar food fare. Others in my party had burgers and really liked them. My dad had the corned beef and loved it. I had the club on pretzel bread which the bread was Devine and the bacon was a great quality. All sandwiches come with fries or chips. My sandwich was only $4.99. But the surprising treat that we bought to just say we tried it was the chocolate covered bacon. I am not a chocolate person but this was actually pretty good. Definitely stop here if you are passing through and want to avoid chain fast food.

sandwichfactory, Manager at Sandwich Factory, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thanks for stopping by on your road trip ! Glad you enjoyed everything and hope too see you again!