“Always coming back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel to your Saves list
Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1345 Old Fort Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37130 (Formerly Crestwood Suites of Murfreesboro)   |
Special Offer
Low Weekly Rates
Ranked #30 of 34 Hotels in Murfreesboro
Panama City, Florida, United States
“Always coming back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Stayed over the last two years it least once a month. Great location, staff is great, rooms are clean, good selections of channels on the TV, WIFI always worked. Never in the years I visit that I had ever a complaint. I stayed in many Hotels over the years never did I had such a friendly and good service, the staff made me feel at home. Going back to there tomorrow again
Angelika Finchum

Room Tip: Best Location in Town with good Service and on excellent Staff
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, December 19, 2011
Thank you very much for your comments concerning your most recent stay at our hotel. We are very appreciative of the kind words expressed regarding our hotel and staff.We look forward to future visits and continuing to provide great rooms and service.

Beaufort,SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

By way of full disclosure I will say that this is the first time I ever stayed in any type of extended stay hotel. It will also be my last. You can check my other reviews and see that the bulk of them are positive, and I tried to put a positive spin on this place, but I can't. My father made the reservations for us as we were on an unplanned extension of our vacation that brought us to Murfreesboro. The room was appointed nicely, with a stove, full sized refrigerator and dishware to boot. The shower curtain had an enormous patch of mildew on it and the toilet was dirty. It looked as though the cleaning people, if they had any, only bothered to scrub the visible parts of the bowl, as I saw the disgusting parts they missed from my vantage point in the bath tub. Our room was also near the stairwell, and we were treated to the symphony of a cascade of construction workers' boots clomping rapidly down the stairs at 5:30 AM every morning. We stayed for three days and housekeeping never came in once, I had to continually request new towels and garbage bags. I left the dirty towels on the floor under the bathroom counter because there was nowhere to take them and no housekeepers ever showed, even after talking to the front desk about it. The carpet in front of the front desk was littered with grass and other debris, a minor detail but it spoke volumes to me. If they won't even clean up in front of the check-in desk, what does that say about the rest of the place? The whole place had a run down, unkempt feel to it. I don't know if this is due to it being an extended stay hotel or not, but I would definitely never stay here again, not even for free. There is obviously no breakfast provided. This is definitely NOT the place to stay with kids.

Room Tip: If you stay here make sure you're not near a stairwell, unless the sound of people tromping up a...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank 1Charlie59
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you for your recent comments concerning your stay. We take all feedback seriously and appreciate your comments. Please do not ever hesitate to let us know during a stay if we can help with any issue. We offer a complimentary towel exchange at the front office on a daily basis. As for any noise concerns those are addressed immediately. . We hope your travels bring you this way again and we have another opportunity to provide the great service we are consistently know for.
Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

This place is a great deal and really nice! Its extended stay, so there are alot of regulars. I only stayed two nights, but I was treated like gold! The front desk staff was extremely nice and helpful, and even recommended some good local restaurants we should check out. We were here visiting our son at MTSU, and it was very convenient to the campus. Overall a great place we would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: The king suite was great!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay. We appreciate the kind words regarding the staff and look forward to a return visit.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

For the cheap price, this was a GREAT place to stay. Yes, if you are in the interior hallway during dinner time it smells like food...HELLO these rooms all have kitchens!!!! SO other then that the room was clean, and the bed was the most comfortable I have slept in at any hotel/motel in the last 2 years (even better then the $350/night Marriott I just stayed at!)...Great place for a great price!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thank you so much for your recent comments concerning your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are glad you had a great stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I recently stayed a night to just get away. I had everything I needed for my stay. A nice,
clean, quite room with a full kitchen and free wi fi. It 's in a great location near restuarants and
shopping and close to Middle Tn. State University.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, October 19, 2011
Thank you very much for the nice comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next stay
knoxville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

Because of a mistake on my part, my reservation did not show up when I arrived. The wonderful young woman at the desk helped me look up and find MY mistake. She also let me use her computer when mine wouldn't logon. (public school librarians don't have the newest equipment) When we confirmed I did not have a reservation she got to work finding me a room (at a lower rate than I thought I had confirmed) and I was in my room in 30 minutes. The hotel is not the top of the line, but for my needs it is certainly adequate. Room was clean, bed was fine, location for me was fabulous.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
bob w, General Manager at Murfreesboro Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2011
Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding our staff and hotel. We appreciate your taking the time to let us know of your experience. We look forward to your next visit to our city.

Bob Welborn
Cleveland, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

It wasn't a 5 star hotel that I'm accustomed of spending the night in, but all the other upscale hotels were booked and this hotel had some rooms available. The young lady who checked us in was very courteous. The location is in the center of a lot of eateries, and places to shop. The bed was comfortable; the room was pretty clean, with refrigerator and stove. Only downside is the smoking area was right in front of the entrance and on the third floor. If smoke is not an issue; then you will enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the first floor if you don't smoke.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind words and are glad you had a nice visit.. We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit the area