“Beautiful Bed & Breakfast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murfreesboro
The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Murfreesboro B&B and Inns
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Beautiful Bed & Breakfast”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast over the weekend and loved it!! Not only were the owners, Cindy and Doyle, the two nicest and most accommodating people we have ever had the pleasure of staying with, but also the history of the mansion itself is amazing. We very much enjoyed getting to know all about them, walking around the beautiful grounds and seeing deer, and relaxing in the quiet, serene atmosphere. They also have free WIFI, up-to-date flat screen TVs with DVD players in the rooms (DVDs are available, too), and free coffee, drinks, and snacks available all day. The breakfast was phenomenal with homemade pumpkin bread, cranberry scones, and eggs benedict! We plan on staying again soon.

Room Tip: Each room has a subtle theme, nothing over-the-top or gaudy, but beautifully decorated with antique...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We found The Manor on the internet and fell in love with it! The real beauty of this story is that the reality was 100% better than the initial reaction. The home is beyond beautiful, inside & out. Cindy and Doyle are the definition of Southern Hospitality. The food was absolutely five star. You will NOT find a better value at a B & B in America than The Manor offers! I cannot recommend this piece of Heaven high enough. We will be back, all the way from Seattle!

Room Tip: You cannot lose with any of the rooms. Each is decorated with a different theme.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Cindy and Doyle are the best hosts! They have preserved a piece of history and are gracious enough to allow travelers to stay in it. The Manor is stunning.
The amenities are what you'd find in a luxury hotel. Breakfast was fantastic perfectly prepared.
I cannot say enough good things about the Manor or Cindy and Doyle. Please stay here if you want a great getaway.

Room Tip: The Eagle's Rest is great. Seaside has a tub. Shangri-La is wonderfully appointed.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Selmer, Tennessee
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I chose this bed and breakfast for our honeymoon, and I am so glad we did. The staff there is amazing and friendly. The Manor itself is beautiful and charming with six themed bedrooms. The food was SO good! I cannot wait to stay there again for our first anniversary. If you have not stayed at this bed and breakfast, you definitely should soon!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa S
Imperial, Missouri
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I just recently returned from my vacation and second stay at "The Manor" and I must say nothing has change since my first visit there. The room (Eagles Rest) was just as impressive this time as the last, the Inn Keepers were even more welcoming, food was GREAT.......I could go on but I think you have the big picture. It truly is my very favorite place to stay while traveling thru TN.

Look forward to being there again very soon.

Thanks to Cindy and Doyle for creating such a "homey" environment.

Margie Williams

Room Tip: Any room you choose will be a good room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank margie w
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We recently spent one night here. The innkeepers were extremely welcoming and we loved the serene and homey feel of this B&B. There is much attn to detail, which we really appreciated. Favorites: homemade pumpkin bread, the back porch, complete w/ pasture and wild turkeys, and the night we were there, the innkeepers welcomed everyone to join them on the back porch at 9:00, as they planned to open some wine and get to know their guests. The only reason I didn't rate this B&B excellent is b/c we awoke to a dog barking at 3:30-4:00 a.m. and it didn't fully stop until almost dawn, which meant we hardly slept during that time period. On a good note, though, the innkeepers said no one had ever complained about a dog waking them up before,so perhaps it was just a one-time occurrence and the dog was barking at some type of wildlife in the field. At breakfast, other guests were talking about how well they slept. The beds are very comfortable. We were in the Sundown room. I would recommend this B&B to others and I would also stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 60898Jennifer4017
bteam68, Owner at The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review of our B&B. We enjoyed meeting both of you as well and hope that you will consider us again in your travels to Middle TN. Doyle and I do want to apologize for the inconvenience that the noise caused you and as we discussed that morning, in a country setting such as ours, animals do sometimes wander between the hundreds of acres of farmland that we adjoin bringing the deer, wild turkey and other wildlife. Again, we want to apologize and also thank you for choosing The Manor for your stay. We hope to see you again.
New York
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I don't think I have enough space to write about how wonderful this Manor House was. We spent three nights at this Manor House (two nights in "Eagles Rest" & one night in "Southern Nights" room). Both were so beautiful and well decorated. The sheets were from heaven and the bed oh so comfortable. Nothing is spared as far as the decorations in this Manor House nor the comfort of you as a guest. We loved just being there and walking around the grounds. Cindy and Doyle treat you as if your are family.The breakfast to me felt like I was being served in a by gone era in a beautiful dining room with silver & fine china. I hated to leave this beautiful place and plan to come back in the future. Again, I cannot say enough about this Manor House. You will not be dissapointed in the luxury that you will receive and how very, very, clean everything is.

Nancy & Jim Burke, New Bern, North Carolina

Room Tip: We really liked the "Eagles Rest Room" because it was so large and so was the bathroom. Bu...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family