“Refreshment for the soul.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Murfreesboro
The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Murfreesboro B&B and Inns
Germantown, Tennessee
“Refreshment for the soul.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

How often are your expectations exceeded? My husband and I were looking forward to our stay at The Manor, but we had no idea what a "jewel" we had found. From the warm greeting, to the excellent accomodations, to the delicious breakfast...everything was a delight. We enjoyed learning about the history of The Manor from the Boyds. We felt as if we were honored guests in their lovely home. I look forward to visiting again and again. The Manor at Twin Oaks is where hospitality and excellence combine!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Imperial, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at The Manor. WOW! what a surprise we had. The Manor is beautiful and makes you feel you are at home away from home. Cindy and Doyle are so very warm and friendly, we did not want to leave. The evenings and mornings were frequented by a doe and her twin fawns, grazing and walking through the fields while we watched from the back veranda. You could not ask for a more serene setting. We will be back again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

Beautiful, relaxing, quiet, amazing food, precious, precious deer in back of property, huge back porch with swings, rocking chairs, ferns galore! If any of this appeals to you, you need to stay at the Manor. Also, even though the Manor is secluded, it's minutes from movie theaters, restaurants, shopping and much more in Murfreesboro.

Doyle and Cindy are as genuine and friendly as they come, not to mention they are VERY attentive to the needs of their guests, yet they manage to cater to you without being intrusive.

When we awoke on Sunday morning the ENTIRE house was filled with the delicious aroma of Cindy's signature Orange French Toast, and it's a BIG house!! I also liked how you got to fill out a breakfast menu of what you preferred, whether you want apple juice, orange juice, tomato juice, etc..You also got to order one piece of french toast or three! I'm convinced that Doyle went shopping that night after all the menus were filled out! I saw him coming in the back door late Saturday night. Now, if that isn't CATERING to your guests, I don't know what is? You also got to choose your breakfast time within a time block. When we got downstairs, we had yummy breakfast "appetizers" like fresh made breads, fruit, and scones, along with homemade butters and jams. After a short time, here came our french toast right off of the skillet.

Four of the six rooms were occupied when we were there, yet we heard NOTHING of the other guests, no TV's, no conversation, it was like we were the only ones there. We stay at B&B's 6+ times a year and there are many I would recommend. However, this is the closest one to my home and I feel that I have found Rutherford County's "Best Kept Secret". You will NOT be disappointed with your stay, believe me!! I WILL GO BACK..........SOON I hope!! I'm thinking a girls shopping weekend before Christmas at the Avenue!

Also, if you are a MTSU alum OR if you have children at MTSU you are given a discount. There is also a sale right now on B&B gift cards, what better time to try it out?? You can COMBINE both offers and save up to 20%. Couples, you deserve to get away. Ladies, if your not a couple or your spouse says it's not his "cup of tea" leave him at home and call a girlfriend!!

Thank you Doyle and Cindy, your property is amazing! The guest book in our room said that one of your favorite quotes is "Life isn't determined by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away". Well, the Manor did that for me. My breath was taken away as I drove up onto the property from the driveway, and again as I enjoyed my morning coffee on your back porch. Your property is breathtaking!!

See you soon,
Cindy Brown
Gallatin, Tennessee

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2011

As a frequent visitor of B&B’s I can honestly say The Manor at Twin Oaks is the best one I have ever stayed at. From the moment you arrive you can tell that this is no ordinary B&B.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
La Vergne, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2011

This bed and breakfast is a mansion that was built in 1886. It sits on acres of land, tucked just off of a main road in Murfreesboro. Very easy to find. The owners are extremely kind and welcome you with such genuine warmth, it is truly hard to leave. The rooms have been carefully named and decorated to fit. The landscaping is manicured and nurtured. The back porch allows you to appreciate all nature has given us. The entire surroundings offers you a sense of sweet serenity that cannot be matched. Breakfast is provided with such attentive care that makes you feel cared for. This is a must see mansion. Very impressive!

Room Tip: The Manhattan is a classy room.