“Good pizza, very good beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #43 of 428 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good pizza, very good beer selection”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wife and I enjoyed the pizza and beer, atmosphere and company. Sat outside and the weather was perfect. Big selection of beer and large menu. Chicago 7 pizza was very good. Server was friendly and food arrivied quickly. Small negative, we were asked to order four times before we hardly had a chance to look at the menus. 110 beers plus other beverages, and a large food menu takes a little time to read and discuss. We will return. Cost, about $42.00 plus tip, 4 beers and a large pizzza.

• Visited September 2013

Carrollton
“Pizza done right”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We are still sitting in here eating as I'm writing this. The parking lot was packed out but it only took about 15 min to be seated. Our server is nice and attentive. My husband ordered the Chicago calzone..he loves it and it's huge!! I ordered the 8 inch Chicago pizza..it is seriously one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. They have a huge selection of beers
(my husband is indulging). We will definitely come back here when we come back to the area.

• Visited August 2013
Kearney, Nebraska
“New Changes - BAD Idea - you are going to lose business now!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was the best pizza we have had in a long time, and with the new menu changes, I would have to say it's not rated up there with Little Ceasar's..and is disgusting. You won't get the Chicago style thick crust anymore, it's less then half the size and hard/chewy. Toppings/sauce have changed. I will never go back and this was our favorite place to eat. And they cut way too many beers off the menu. What a disappointment. I would never return after this. The prices have gone up as well.

• Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great service and it was a bargain! Conveniently located to the hotel we were staying! Will eat here again!

Visited July 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Mothers Day”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our first time and odds are last.
My hubs won't want to go back for sure.

Our server was great! Actually service was excellent all around. The sweet tea was great. They had specials on Screw Drivers and Bloody Mary's for $2.50 and reasonable size. I thought the prices were a bit high for early lunch. We ordered the artichoke dip and I loved it. It came with bread, carrots, peppers, celery and cucumbers to dip. Hubs didn't like that either. Our food took along time. Several managers came over and apologized.
They took our meals off the ticket! This was good because the food sucked.

His hamburger was a pre made frozen one obviously and dry. I'm vegan so I ordered a Caesar salad and it was average. Bad compared to Lone Horn & Logan's. A little too much dressing and generic croutons. Croutons are important in a Caesar.

Now for the serious part... Never ever order the Tomato basil soup. It looked like the sludge on the bottom of a Fry Daddy with a half inch of oil on top. I stirred it and it was seriously disgusting as was the taste. I bravely dipped a corner of the cracker in and tasted it. I don't know what that was. I would have sent it back if they hadn't already taken it off the bill.

The atmosphere was great. I loved the building and style in general. The beer selection was amazing and before the food came i was excited that this could be a great new place.
Unfortunately we will not be back due to the food. I didn't even know there was a pizza buffet since we never had been before. Being vegan it didn't apply to me anyway but could have made a difference in the hubs experience.
I give the employees a A+ for effort.. They only have what they are supplied to work with.

• Visited May 2013