“Good food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great service and it was a bargain! Conveniently located to the hotel we were staying! Will eat here again!

Visited July 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Mothers Day”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was our first time and odds are last.
My hubs won't want to go back for sure.

Our server was great! Actually service was excellent all around. The sweet tea was great. They had specials on Screw Drivers and Bloody Mary's for $2.50 and reasonable size. I thought the prices were a bit high for early lunch. We ordered the artichoke dip and I loved it. It came with bread, carrots, peppers, celery and cucumbers to dip. Hubs didn't like that either. Our food took along time. Several managers came over and apologized.
They took our meals off the ticket! This was good because the food sucked.

His hamburger was a pre made frozen one obviously and dry. I'm vegan so I ordered a Caesar salad and it was average. Bad compared to Lone Horn & Logan's. A little too much dressing and generic croutons. Croutons are important in a Caesar.

Now for the serious part... Never ever order the Tomato basil soup. It looked like the sludge on the bottom of a Fry Daddy with a half inch of oil on top. I stirred it and it was seriously disgusting as was the taste. I bravely dipped a corner of the cracker in and tasted it. I don't know what that was. I would have sent it back if they hadn't already taken it off the bill.

The atmosphere was great. I loved the building and style in general. The beer selection was amazing and before the food came i was excited that this could be a great new place.
Unfortunately we will not be back due to the food. I didn't even know there was a pizza buffet since we never had been before. Being vegan it didn't apply to me anyway but could have made a difference in the hubs experience.
I give the employees a A+ for effort.. They only have what they are supplied to work with.

• Visited May 2013
Bessemer, Alabama
“Great Spaghetti Pie”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I ate here with a co-worker while on a business trip. The atmosphere was okay but the food was great. I tried my first ever Spaghetti Pie. The waitress was new and not so familiar with the menu but her personality trumphed that....smiley and happy. I tried some of the raved beer and was impressed with it. The TVs were placed in really great spot for the sports fans and entertainment. I would recommend this as a 'must try' to any travelers and I would definitely come here again when in Murfreesboro.

• Visited April 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Hostess needs a new shirt.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We really enjoy the pizza and salad on the buffet. The warm cookie at the end of the meal is also nice treat as well. One of the big issues we have in coming here is that they only have pepsi products. So I end up with water each time we come here since I am strictly a coke drinker. I would recommend carrying both coke and pepsi products. We choose not to dine here mainly because of the drinks offered. However our experience today after church was almost shocking. The hostess had the lowest cut shirt I have ever seen. For a place that is for families I would have thought that the management would have made sure that its staff was dressed accordingly. As a mother, that is not something that I would like my family to have shoved in their faces the second we walked in the door. Or at anytime for that fact. Hopefully this issue gets resolved or we will not be back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 0501MVKG
Union City
“The BEST Pizza!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Crust is soooo great! Chicago 7 is the best! The service was really good, too! If you have not had this pizza, then make sure to try it!

Visited March 2013