“We waited and waited.. and then some”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #36 of 460 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Not sure if they were understaffed for a Sunday afternoon or what. It was about 3:30pm and was not busy at that time. We were seated promptly and had our softdrinks in a reasonable amount of time. From there it was downhill. It took over 45 min to get our simple order and then over 40 min to get dessert. The atmosphere was nice if you like to watch sports.... and I do. The waitress was friendly, but do not know why so slow. A couple near us did not even get there drink order in for over 20 min after seated. The food was at least average and maybe better. I thought it was of reasonable value. My wife got the mini-molten lava cake. When they say mini..wow. Seriously just about the size of a quarter in diameter.

Maybe just a bad day. Not sure if I would give them another chance.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

They serrve an excellent lunch with a great variety and reasonable pricing. But watch out for the coffee...$2.25 a cup.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

A typical franchise operation with a big bar scene. What happened was not so good with the food. The appetizers were average. We ordered a salad that was poor, but this is not the place to try and count calories. I won't get into the entrees, just suffice it to say, we won't be back. If you like to drink beer - go and partake. leave the real restaurants to deal with food quality. I will say the servers were friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Food was okay, service was a little better. Had the lunch buffett. If I lived in Murfreesboro this would not be my choice for pizza places to eat.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The lunch buffet at the pizza place sucks. The pizza was stale and was very greasy. I only ate one bite.

1  Thank Angie R