“Awesome Deep Dish Pizza, 110 beers on tap!!!!!”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #37 of 449 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This place has become our usualy hang out on either Sundays or Monday nights, especially during football season. During the daytime they have a super awesome buffet, but that is lunch only. We usually sit in the bar area as they have multiple televisions and they broadcast every football game and have a tv dedicated to each. Really nice to see so many jerseys and teams represented and hearing the cheers from certain teams that do good, or bad. On Mondays they draw for prizes after each quarter and usually give away a team jersey as well. The bar runs kinda slow, they don't have enough bartenders to keep up but its worth the wait. The pizza is amazing and you have to participate in the Beer Tour. Yea that right a BEER TOUR. They have 110 beers on tap and more in bottles. You can log 4 beers a night and once you drink one of each your name goes on the wall of foam. You can also participate in Mini Tours, usually consisting of 8-12 beers and get prizes such as t-shirts for completing those along the way. Our favorite waiter is Adam. He is by far the most knowledgable and social of the group as well as being fast. FYI I usually order the individual sized pizzas and with my drinks I NEVER finsh a pizza. My pals usally have the same issue. It is very well priced as I can get 4 beers, fiance gets a drink or two, we each get a pizza, and she usually get a salad, and followed with a piece of cheese cake and with a generous tip (we sit there a while) we can get out for around $60. If you just grab lunch and a quick drink its even cheaper. I doubt you will be unhappy after your visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I sat with the server Natasha she is one of the the five best I think they have cold beer and good food but most of the servers make it worth your time

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was visiting Murfreesboro the first weekend in November. We ended up going to Old Chicago twice just due to lack of time during a very busy weekend. Very varied menu. First night I had a salad with grilled chicken, apples, etc. It was large and very good. The second visit was for take-out pizza. I had the pepperoni and it was some of the best piza I have ever had! Crust was thin, lots of cheese and very greasy! Some of the best!

Reviewed October 29, 2011

The place is a lil over priced but pizza was really good. Staff was very nice. Service was slow but I think we hit the shift change. If you like a large choice of beers, this place is for you. (I like beer :) We had a good time and will return.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had just moved my son into the dorm @ MTSU and took him and 3 buddies out to eat. A couple of them had been there before, but it was my first visit. We ordered one appitizer and 1 large pizza and it filled us all up. Truth be told, pizza is one of my favorite foods, but I have never been crazy about Chicago style.... well this place changed my mind! We ordered peperoni and mushroom, and they messed up our order in the kitchen (fixed peperoni and spinach), but before we were finished with the appetizer, the manager and waitress were at the table with the wrong pizza, begging our forgiveness and told us that they were already fixing the correct pizza and wanted to know if we wanted it at the table or in a to go box. The boys were thrilled to have it in a to go box for the dorm! And the peperoni and spinach wasn't a bad combo! Everytime I go to visit my son at school, I will want to eat here! Oh yeah, the boys are underage, and can't drink but they bragged all about the number of beers that the serve and I am sure that as soon as they turn 21, that will be the first place they go!