“They have a few great servers”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #54 of 433 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I sat with the server Natasha she is one of the the five best I think they have cold beer and good food but most of the servers make it worth your time

There are newer reviews for Old Chicago

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was visiting Murfreesboro the first weekend in November. We ended up going to Old Chicago twice just due to lack of time during a very busy weekend. Very varied menu. First night I had a salad with grilled chicken, apples, etc. It was large and very good. The second visit was for take-out pizza. I had the pepperoni and it was some of the best piza I have ever had! Crust was thin, lots of cheese and very greasy! Some of the best!

Reviewed October 29, 2011

The place is a lil over priced but pizza was really good. Staff was very nice. Service was slow but I think we hit the shift change. If you like a large choice of beers, this place is for you. (I like beer :) We had a good time and will return.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had just moved my son into the dorm @ MTSU and took him and 3 buddies out to eat. A couple of them had been there before, but it was my first visit. We ordered one appitizer and 1 large pizza and it filled us all up. Truth be told, pizza is one of my favorite foods, but I have never been crazy about Chicago style.... well this place changed my mind! We ordered peperoni and mushroom, and they messed up our order in the kitchen (fixed peperoni and spinach), but before we were finished with the appetizer, the manager and waitress were at the table with the wrong pizza, begging our forgiveness and told us that they were already fixing the correct pizza and wanted to know if we wanted it at the table or in a to go box. The boys were thrilled to have it in a to go box for the dorm! And the peperoni and spinach wasn't a bad combo! Everytime I go to visit my son at school, I will want to eat here! Oh yeah, the boys are underage, and can't drink but they bragged all about the number of beers that the serve and I am sure that as soon as they turn 21, that will be the first place they go!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Best pizza around! The deep dish is awesome, with a buttery flavor to the crust. If you're in the mood for something different and like guacamole, the hawaiian pizza is delicious. Can't beat the beer selection anywhere in town, with 110 to choose from, something like 60 of which are on tap! If you're out after 10 or 11 on the weekends, it's about the only restaurant open in m'boro, which is why it's packed til late at night!