“Just plain ol good food.”

Goodness Gracious Catering & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Good food and service everytime. Can be quite crowded at lunch. Inside of restaurant is decorated very nicely and desserts are delicious.

There are newer reviews for Goodness Gracious Catering & Cafe

Reviewed September 26, 2012

By the reviews, it is apparent the ladies enjoy this restaurant. With a varied menu and good food, I think the men enjoy it just as much. All items are properly prepared and sensibly seasoned. All too many restaurants these days over-season the food and the spices and salt are competing with each other for first place. At Goodness Gracious the food and seasonings are paired to bring out the good flavor of the food. Portions are sufficient for a filling meal, at a very reasonable price. The restaurant is quiet with ample seating, and one can enjoy the front porch though there only a half dozen tables on the porch. Service is always excellent. Recommended for a relaxing meal of very good food.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We had a fabulous visit to this tea room. Great step into the past plus a nod to the present. Food was good with a creative presentation flare. Will go back and bring friend

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had lunch here with my mom yesterday, and it was delightful. I only recently became aware that this place was no longer The Front Porch, which I used to enjoy, and was curious to try it. The new landscaping and re-decorating was impressive, as was the new menu. It was nice to be able to order from all three sections--breakfast, brunch and lunch. So many delicious-sounding choices! I ordered the chocolate banana crepes with a side of fresh fruit, and my mom had the Monte Cristo sandwich with a side of strawberry pretzel salad. We shared everything, and all was delicious. Good coffee, too! I hope to return often.

1  Thank GeorgiaGail
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found this place on yelp.com and decided to try it with my sister an niece today (Saturday). To say the least, I will be coming back! The young gentleman at the counter was so polite and cheerful. He took us to our table and our server was there in less than a minute taking our drink order and greeting us. She never stopped smiling and helped us decide what to eat quickly and easily. We were there around lunch, so it was busy. My niece is 3 and 1/2 years old, and Everytime the waitress came she went crazy and laughed and smiled at her. She has never been like that! It was nice to see so many young people there. I will definitely be asking for Kirstin again!

Making a reservation probably would have been a good idea since we had my niece with us, but the wait wasn't terrible. Try the iced strawberries! They are outstanding!

1  Thank LovelyLorr