“Family Friendly and always smiling!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goodness Gracious Catering & Cafe - CLOSED

Goodness Gracious Catering & Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Friendly and always smiling!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found this place on yelp.com and decided to try it with my sister an niece today (Saturday). To say the least, I will be coming back! The young gentleman at the counter was so polite and cheerful. He took us to our table and our server was there in less than a minute taking our drink order and greeting us. She never stopped smiling and helped us decide what to eat quickly and easily. We were there around lunch, so it was busy. My niece is 3 and 1/2 years old, and Everytime the waitress came she went crazy and laughed and smiled at her. She has never been like that! It was nice to see so many young people there. I will definitely be asking for Kirstin again!

Making a reservation probably would have been a good idea since we had my niece with us, but the wait wasn't terrible. Try the iced strawberries! They are outstanding!

1 Thank LovelyLorr

Spencer, Indiana
“Good Food; Great Service and Setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I visited this restaurant with my brother who had just eaten there with his wife the week before. It is in a old Victorian House close to downtown Murfreesboro. It looked just like the other Victorian homes in the area, and he drove right by it the first time.

Our visit was on a Saturday about an hour before the 2 PM closing time. We didn''t have a reservation and almost every table was full. There was a beautiful tray of desserts for us to ponder while we waited to be seated, and it wasn't nearly enough time to make a decision.

The service was great. We were seated quickly. Our food came quickly in hearty portions. In fact, we both took home a substantial amount of food. And I can highly recommend the almond tea that was refilled time after time before the glass ever became empty. My main course was quiche with a salad and potatoes. I liked the potatoes best. But I was really holding out for the desserts!

After we finished our meal, the waitress brought over the tray of desserts. I chose the red velvet cake and my brother the Snickers cake. Although the cake was good, it wasn't as great as it looked. Mine was on the dry side, perhaps it had set out too long. And the chocolate topping on my brother's cake was so hard that one either had to cut it with a knife or break it with a fork.

I felt the prices were very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food we received. And I would absolutely return to this restaurant, but I would spend more time enjoying my meal and less time anticipating the luscious-looking desserts.

• Visited June 2012
Riverdale, New York
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

This place is perfect for ladies who lunch or anyone who likes food so good you will exclaim "Goodness Gracious!" after your first bite! A real treat in an adorable setting!!

Visited May 2012
Nashville. TN
“Cool trendy "ladies lunch" place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Fruit tea, the food is always imaginative and delicious.

Visited April 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Happy Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

I have eaten at Goodness Gracious twice this month for lunch. Both times we had good tasting food and friendly service. They have unique menu items. The restaurant is in a great building with cozy character. The staff is always happy and friendly to customers. Neat place to have lunch and fruit tea with a few friends.

• Visited March 2012