“Love this Authentic Mexican Food. Never Leave Hungry!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #16 of 449 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Eat at Chuy's whenever I can - the food is so authentic and unlike any other popular Mexican restaurant. Decor is also unique at each location. To go orders are great if you want to eat at your hotel.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped in Murfreesboro on our way home. It was my first time to eat at Chuy's. Fun atmosphere and great chips. I tried one of their signature dishes--Elvis' potato chip crusted chicken breast. It was very tasty. But I substituted a milder sauce than the one it comes with.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love to visit Chuy's for happy hour. Strong margarita's and free snacks. My favorite item on the menu is the chimichanga, I think two could share it. The queso is delicious.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Fun atmosphere and good food. My husband is from Texas and very happy to have found this restaurant in Tennessee. Bought the T-shirt!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My family LOVES the creamy jalapeno dip. Usually share an app plate. Portions are large and fill up on fresh, light, airy, salty chips. Like the atmosphere. Casual and family friendly.