“I am from San Antonio, Tx and this is GOOD Tex-Mex”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #17 of 436 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and daughter had been to Chuy's in Nashville and on a recent college trip, we found Chuy's in Murfreesboro. The service was great, the drinks were good, and the food was hot and flavorful. They have an eclectic menu, not all, south west texas Tex Mex but for Tennessee and a small town in Tennessee, it was excellent. Very fun restaurant, lively, and energetic. Tried some new things, but the stand bys were also good. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Drslowens

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great for a change of pace. I recommend their Marga-tini during happy hour. Nice touch with olives and jalepenos for garnish. Also had two beef tacos which filled me up. Light but filling meal. Taco shells are light and airy. Fresh lettuce and tomatoes.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Chuy's is definitely my favorite mexican restaurant in murfreesboro. It's just different.
I almost always order the baja tacos with shrimp, SO GOOD.
The chips are thin and to die for. Make sure to ask for the creamy jalapeno sauce they have. It's delish!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We love this place and are regulars! the best margaritas and tex mex food in town! Everything that I have ate there has been fresh and great!

1  Thank nashvillefoodie23
Reviewed May 26, 2012

When we go to Chuy's we fill up on their super thin (still warm) chips everytime, their salsa is homemade and they have lots of other sauces to dip also (our favorite is the creamy jalapeno). I havent had anything on the menu that I didn't like but I will say that you need not expect something like Camino or La Siesta bc Chuy's is totally different, that said, I have to repeat, We LOVE Chuy's =)

1  Thank K U