“Great Tex Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great Tex Mex”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Love the Chicka chicka boom boom. Margaritas are good too. We like to eat out on the patio. Don't forget the queso.

Murfreesboro, TN
“Not my thing”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I've been to chuy's probably 7 times really hoping to have my mind changed and it hasn't happened yet. I have friends that love the place and go all the time so I may not be the best judge. I will say their tortilla chips and salsas are excellent along with their tortilla soup is one of the best I've had. All the other dishes are heavy and aren't all that different from the other Mexican restaurants in the area. Give it a try for yourself.

Kingston, Tennessee
“Decent Mexican items, great salsa, but my meal was not what I ordered.”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Ate here in Mid March 2011 on a business trip. The waiter Justin, did a good job bringing out various salsa for the meal to try, but he kept forgetting silver ware and napkins. Also, I had ordered something left off the standard entree and it was delivered with it that could not be picked off. Drinks were nice, and serving size was huge. I would go back again. Try the Elvis fried chicken with crunchy potato chips.

• Visited March 2011
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I recently had lunch at Chuy's. The atmosphere was laid back and enjoyable. The food was absolutely delicious. Along with chips and salsa, they serve house dip (jalapeno ranch) that is very tasty. Although there isn't a lunch menu, our waitress let us know you can order 1/2 portions for a couple of dollars less. I will be back!