Candlewood Suites Murfreesboro
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$102
Doubletree.com
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$85
GardenInn.com
$123
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewswashers and dryersmini kitchenlaundry roomcounter topquiet hotelstayed for nightsfitness centerbusiness triprooms are spaciouscoffee makerdishwashercooktopwalmartsofacleanlinessmattressinterstate
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel was so nice and super clean. The staff was very friendly and more that accomadating. We were very pleased with the ammenites. Surprised to see a full kitchen for the great rate. Thanks Candlewood for making our stay very enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Our daughter is going to MTSU this fall. We were here for orientation and was able to be close by the campus.

The staff at Candlewood was exceptional, helpful and friendly. The rooms were fully stocked with kitchen items down to the salt and pepper! Floors were clean and fresh, lobby area was very cozy and inviting. Plenty of fresh linens when you needed them were available. The Cupboard (mini store) was stocked with all kinds of goodies to snack on. The location is convenient to the Mall, grocery stores, Hospital, and several restaurants. WE WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MTSUParents
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I have to stay in Murfreesboro for my work a lot and this is a great little home away from home for me. It is clean and quiet and convenient. I love it!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The hotel is brandnew and therefore in very good shape. Lots of restaurants are in walking distance (so you don't need a dd, if everybody wants to have a drink with lunch or dinner) and the area is very nice and looks safe. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Our suite was very spacious and clean (almost too large for the 32" flatscreen). The bathroom was also quite large and lots of towels were provided. The kitchen had a big fridge and all the other things you need for an extended stay (although we only stayed for one night).
I definitely can recommend this hotel without any doubt and will stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights. Reserved 1 bedroom suite months in advance, nonrefundable and prepaid. Upon arrival was told that room was NOT available, and had to stay first night in studio suite. I am a light sleeper, and my husband has medical issues which cause him to wake during the night. Usually once he wakens he sits for awhile watching TV. So neither of us got any sleep, and had to hang around the next day to be moved to our reserved room. I do understand things do happen that causes plans to have to be changed. But when we asked at least for the price difference in the rooms we were told that because we prepaid we got the room at a cheaper rate, so if we reserved now we would have had to pay more for the studio - so we got a good deal, HUH?? Terrible service policy!! I would NEVER have reserved the studio, and that policy just means if they can get a higher price for the room they can - what good is a reservation??

The studio was attractive, bed comfortable, sofa was definately very UNcomfortable - but generally the room was very nice. The 1 bedroom was wonderful!! (Except for the same uncomfortable sofa.) Kitchen/bathrooms in both units were more than adequate.

If I happened to be in the area without a reservation I would stay again if they had a 1 bedroom suite available. Unfortunately, I would never reserve there again since I wouldnt trust them to have my room:)

Felt very safe in the area, close to shopping and restaurants. No restaurant in hotel, but there is a room which has snacks/drinks/micro meals available to purchase.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple