“Great BBQ & fantastic wait staff”

Jim N' Nicks Bar-B-Q
Ranked #8 of 430 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kansas
“Great BBQ & fantastic wait staff”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Arrived late just before close after long drive from Kansas City. Love checking out local BBQ when we travel. This place is fantastic. Wait staff was great getting our take out sorted. Food was fabulous. Loved the white sauce on turkey sandwich. Whiskey selection amazing. Can't wait for return trip when we can actually use the restaurant and enjoy the bar.

Smyrna, Tennessee, Usa
“Enjoyable Experience!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My recent visit to Murfreesboro's Jim N' Nick's BBQ was enjoyable. The hostess was extremely friendly and inviting, appearing to be earnestly happy that we were dining at their restaurant. Our server was attentive and respectful, returning to our table multiple times. My BBQ brisket sandwich and fries were very good.

Visited October 2013
Winchester, Tennessee
“Barbecue over Potato...Who knew?”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I absolutely loved the barbecue over baked potato offered on their menu. Tasty pork barbecue over a loaded baked potato. Just add sauce and it is a perfect and filling meal. I did add a side dish of creamed spinach and it was delicious. I tried my mother's collards and they were a bit salty. The wait staff and hostess were very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited October 2013
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“worst service ever”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

we had a date night tonight :) went to Jim and Nicks for dinner so im thinking were gonna have a nice dinner.. for me it was a total night mare .. he enjoyed his food
they ran out of the potatos which is what i really wanted ... the watress came back to retake our order well she took his and mine its like she didnt have time ... so i just went to my fall back of chicken strips n a side.. little did i know there was 2 sides that came w mine .. she didnt tell me nor did she let me know that the peach tea didnt have free refils.
i dont think we will go back

• Visited October 2013
“Another great meal”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited Jim and nicks while on business. I have visited other locations in the past and murfreeboro was not a disappointment ! I would recommend and will visit again !