“Great food, atmosphere, and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jim N' Nicks Bar-B-Q

Jim N' Nicks Bar-B-Q
Ranked #7 of 424 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food, atmosphere, and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had to try BBQ in Tennessee, and this was a really good place to go. Everything was delicious and the service was friendly and pleasant...top notch!

Visited September 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Yummy and pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

Certainly enjoyed our dinner here. Staff was terrific and prompt, the moment we walked in the door. Clean environment and delicious food, Very convenient to our hotel, recommended by them. My husband and I said we had made a good choice! Would recommend for delicious BBQ

Chattanooga, TN
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were in Murfreesboro and we were looking for a restaurant we had never been to. We were in the mood for BBQ so we tried this place. The hotel we stayed at said it was very good. The atmosphere is nice. The server told us it is family owned and they have 20 or so locations. My wife and I shared a plate which was pulled pork BBQ and sausage links. This was plenty for our appetites. The sausage was good, but it was just too spicey for us. We did not care for the pork as the BBQ sauce was too sweet. The pork was real moist, but too moist for me and did not have much flavor. The sides were watermelon and potato sald. The potato salad tasted homemade and was very good. The server was also good. We would not come back for the BBQ. They had a prime rib special that night. We may be willing to come back to try other non-BBQ items.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Nashville, Tennessee
“Already Planning Visit #2”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I tried Jim N' Nicks on a recent Monday holiday for lunch. We were seated immediately. Our server was super nice and helpful. Since this was my first visit, I asked her for her advice and she was very helpful. I ended up ordering the BBQ stuffed baked potato which was EXCELLENT but I can't wait to go back and try one of their salads which you can add any of their meat choices to. And OH...one piece of advice....if it is your first visit....tell them that....not saying why....just do it!!! Also Jim N' Nicks is not too far off the interstate....so it is a perfect get off the interstate and grab a quick (but GOOD) lunch!

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Very good food, nice atmosphere, excellent staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited Jim n Nicks while on a business trip to Murfreesboro after using the reviews on Trip Advisor to find a good place to grab some BBQ. This place did not dissapoint. All of the staff was very friendly and engaging. There is a great selection on the menu, and they had a BBQ and grits special which I highly recommend. The atmosphere is casual and I noticed a mixture of families, young and older adults, etc...seems like a pretty good pick regardless of your situation. If your in Murfreesboro and want BBQ, head to Jim N Nicks!