Ramada Murfreesboro
$189
$165
$159
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn Murfreesboro(Murfreesboro)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againhot breakfastwafflesflat screen tvbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastbobcerealkeyspetmtsuflorida
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Rooms were clean--staff friendly--Hot breakfast better than most--Shower and TV very good--I would stay there again--Prices were excellent for the room you got. Close to Highways made it very convenient. Has pool would be a great stay for families

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack G
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review. The staff and I appreciate your time. We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

found a dead roach on the bathroom floor- sheets were gross, and to fit in shower u had to b 5foot

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time. We are sorry to know of your disappointment with your experience at our hotel and do apologize for your inconveniences.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed here on our road trip to Missouri as it was a half-way point. It was clean but very old hotel. The staff is AMAZING and more than makes up for an older hotel. I would say this is more of a lower-rate range a night hotel, not the amount we paid. The room was nice and fairly large, with a mini-fridge and microwave. The beds and pillows very comfy and most importantly - very clean. The bathroom was a bit small and dated, but kept VERY clean by my standards. Frankly for something so old I would of expected it to be in rougher shape, but the staff seems to do what they can with what they have to work with. The decor, carpet & furniture was all very dated... very late "80's regal." The lobby was also this way, I felt like I was stepping into a hotel from 20 years ago... But it all did the job and I felt clean, no bad/musty smells and was fine for a quick stay. The continental breakfast did the job for our family of four.... cereal, hot "make your own" waffles, scrambled eggs (they were horrible, but there was enough other food to satisfy), sausage, biscuits and gravy and bagels/toasts, apple juice, orange juice, coffees/teas, milks. Like I said, a good place for a quick stay, but the price should be lower for comparable hotels I've stayed at. I would not stay here for an extended period of time.

1  Thank lauraling21
Ramada1855, Owner at Ramada Murfreesboro, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and your complete and constructive review. I think you've covered everything (sorry about the eggs!). We are happy to hear that you were mostly satisfied and we do hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is right off the interstate, so it is convenient. The room was "upgraded" upon arrival. I'm not sure what that meant but I was not impressed. The room was clean but smelled damp and musty, but it did clear up some with turning on the A/C. Found someone elses lunch in the microwave. Had remote troubles but was fixed. Bathroom was dark with the only light over the sink area. Shower was dark and shower head low (I'm 6'3"), decent water pressure. Pool area OK. Breakfast was a hot one with sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy and usual breakfast line-up. Parking outside has room numbers posted, gave me a security concern.

1  Thank Bennie H

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your time and apologize for all the issues you had while a guest here. We are truly sorry that we did not live up to your standards!